It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

And as promised, Lorna covered in blood splatter:
Attachments:
l02.jpg (143 Kb)
This image got drowned in a discussion about playing media on the PS3, because the forum merged my posts.

Who can tell what these little helpers help me fight?
Attachments:
DubConqueror: This image got drowned in a discussion about playing media on the PS3, because the forum merged my posts.

Who can tell what these little helpers help me fight?
If memory serves, those look like those flowers that generate extra sunlight? Though I only played the mobile version in which their petals are white only.
Very cool game - just a pity that they turned the sequel in a shitty microtransaction mess, at least from what I've read
Matewis: If memory serves, those look like those flowers that generate extra sunlight? Though I only played the mobile version in which their petals are white only.
Very cool game - just a pity that they turned the sequel in a shitty microtransaction mess, at least from what I've read
These are the flowers that create extra coins, though in the battles themselves they're white only, just in the greenhouse can multiple colours be found.
DubConqueror: These are the flowers that create extra coins, though in the battles themselves they're white only, just in the greenhouse can multiple colours be found.
Ah right I see, I was thinking of the sunflowers. I'm tempted sometimes to get the PC version too. Such a good tower defense game
Post edited October 18, 2018 by Matewis
DubConqueror: These are the flowers that create extra coins, though in the battles themselves they're white only, just in the greenhouse can multiple colours be found.
Matewis: Ah right I see, I was thinking of the sunflowers. I'm tempted sometimes to get the PC version too. Such a good tower defense game
Is that "Plants vs Zombies"?
viperfdl: Is that "Plants vs Zombies"?
Yup, the first one.
Nostalgia trip : Island of Dr Brain. Just slayed the Towers of Hanoi puzzle

weird : can't upload the image for some reason :\
imgur link : https://imgur.com/a/VyESyzI
Post edited October 18, 2018 by Matewis
"Snakes... Why did it have to be snakes?"
Post edited October 18, 2018 by viperfdl
What's with the satin pink dress? :P She looks like a Miss American contestant during the ball gown competition.
tinyE: What's with the satin pink dress? :P
Maybe they ran out of every other colour. What do I know?
tinyE: What's with the satin pink dress? :P
viperfdl: Maybe they ran out of every other colour. What do I know?
I have no respect for a Medusa that refuses to be fashion conscious!
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/955219426325136249/748309385DEF7DF7B6B6DC08E7FDD90BCEC344CF/
Post edited October 18, 2018 by amok
Aw looks so nice and warm and cosy.

Until you realise it's the lighthouse from Shadow of the Comet.
Victory! Dran Draggore is no more.