It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

chugga chugga chugga chugga CHOO! CHOOOO!

Im checking out Mashinky.
Attachments:
mashinky.jpg (452 Kb)
Just playing a bit X3:Terran Conflict in order to refresh my memory of it...... or to enjoy myself.

Started with the Unholy Traitor start that has a dangerous beginning. I am not quite yet at a point where it is just as easy as the easiest starts but if I only could find some front guns for my Kestrel, I could start improving my standing with those two races that hate me now. This start must be unlocked.

Picture to show that it is possible to survive this start to fight/trade/build/sightsee another day. My game is modded, most visibly modded to show my notoriety in numbers. I feel the mods I used did not affect my chances to survive the beginning of the game.

--
Very low graphical settings :-(
Attachments:
Post edited October 16, 2018 by Themken
Just hanging around, doing pirate stuff. Life's good. Arr!

BONUS (you've got to see this!)
Attachments:
Public transportation. Things are looking up.
Attachments:
tram.jpg (384 Kb)
having a tough time getting through campaign, this game is hugely different from what im used to playing and at a much slower pace, i can like relax
Attachments:
untitled.jpg (295 Kb)
Post edited October 17, 2018 by Tistonic
Grargar: If you have a spare flash drive, you could format it to FAT32/exFAT and see if both PS4 and PC read it.
Good call. These days I forget about FAT32. Not only does that work, it turns out I already had a flash drive formatted in FAT32 that already had save data on it from my old PS4. Which I don't remember ever copying. So problem solved, plus I have all my old PS4 game saves again.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/Fk6HdTq.jpg[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/wvfkRa3.jpg[/img]
Post edited October 17, 2018 by CMOT70
Taking care of my little helpers.

CMOT70: Can anyone with a PS4 tell me how they get screencaps off the damn thing? You can upload to Facebook or Twitthead, but I don't use those. You can copy to a memory device but it has to be formatted to the PS4's own file system, which (as far as I know from past experience) means your PC cannot then read it? Is it only possibly if you pay for PSN Plus to use their cloud system maybe? I'm not paying for PSN Plus. Bloody Sony.
Grargar: If you have a spare flash drive, you could format it to FAT32/exFAT and see if both PS4 and PC read it.
Can PS3's see FAT32? Maybe that's why I never managed to get my PS3 to play media from an external drive. All my drives are formated in NTFS.
Attachments:
Post edited October 17, 2018 by DubConqueror
DubConqueror: Taking care of my little helpers.

DubConqueror: Can PS3's see FAT32? Maybe that's why I never managed to get my PS3 to play media from an external drive. All my drives are formated in NTFS.
I don't have a PS3 anymore, but I can tell you that it definitely did read FAT32 formatted flash drives for media, not hard drives though (unless they changed that recently). The only console that accepts NTFS is Xbox One- for media, not as a system drive.
Post edited October 17, 2018 by CMOT70
CMOT70: I don't have a PS3 anymore, but I can tell you that it definitely did read FAT32 formatted flash drives for media, not hard drives though (unless they changed that recently). The only console that accepts NTFS is Xbox One- for media, not as a system drive.
Thanks for the reply. I tried to play media from a harddrive, but the conclusion is that's not possible (I doubt they changed something to such an old system).
nvm
Post edited October 17, 2018 by Themken
DubConqueror: Can PS3's see FAT32? Maybe that's why I never managed to get my PS3 to play media from an external drive. All my drives are formated in NTFS.
NTFS is Microsoft's proprietary file system, thus only Windows-based devices can detect a drive formatted as such. FAT32, on the other hand, should be compatible with Playstation 3 (just keep in mind the 4 GB file size limit):
https://www.wikihow.com/Add-an-External-Hard-Drive-to-a-PlayStation-3
Post edited October 17, 2018 by Grargar
Lorna on her wedding day, soon to be followed by Lorna covered in the blood and entrails of the scum that interrupted her wedding day. :P
Attachments:
lo1.jpg (156 Kb)
tinyE: Lorna on her wedding day, soon to be followed by Lorna covered in the blood and entrails of the scum that interrupted her wedding day. :P
Dragon Age: Origins?
tinyE: Lorna on her wedding day, soon to be followed by Lorna covered in the blood and entrails of the scum that interrupted her wedding day. :P
viperfdl: Dragon Age: Origins?
yeah
loving it so far but I'm not very good with parties so we'll see what happens when I get a companion.

One thing is for sure, it's get a A+ for the look and the sound of the gore! XD GREAT STUFF
Grargar: NTFS is Microsoft's proprietary file system, thus only Windows-based devices can detect a drive formatted as such. FAT32, on the other hand, should be compatible with Playstation 3 (just keep in mind the 4 GB file size limit):
https://www.wikihow.com/Add-an-External-Hard-Drive-to-a-PlayStation-3
Thanks. An essential piece of information is this step:

The folders must be named exactly like so:

MUSIC
PHOTO
GAME
VIDEO

Silly it can't be found in the manual of the PS3.