It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: That's what the original version had. Do you personally need it?
No, not really. The checkpoints are plenty. At best, you could use it to cheese on gambling.
tinyE:
Grargar: At best, you could use it to cheese on gambling.
I only do that with Pazaak.
Professional driver. :)
Attachments:
driver.jpg (251 Kb)
Sarafan: Professional driver. :)
But is he house-trained? ;)
Attachments:
reading.jpg (274 Kb)
viperfdl: More dungeon crawling.
Does nobody use paper anymore?

Here's a not screenshot of the game I'm currently playing.
Attachments:
papermap.jpg (113 Kb)
An amazing Free-to-Play gem! An homage to old point and click games!

Heroine's Quest: The Herald of Ragnarok
Attachments:
hq.png (105 Kb)
viperfdl: More dungeon crawling.
drinnen: Does nobody use paper anymore?

And kill innocent trees just for ones pleasure?
;p
drinnen: Does nobody use paper anymore?

viperfdl: And kill innocent trees just for ones pleasure?
;p
I'm not certain the carbon footprint of our browsing/refreshing/posting/gaming is particularly salutary either... :-/
Mr.Mumbles: But is he house-trained? ;)
Apparently it's the same guy! :)
viperfdl: And kill innocent trees just for ones pleasure?
;p
Telika: I'm not certain the carbon footprint of our browsing/refreshing/posting/gaming is particularly salutary either... :-/
You're right but the only way to reduce ones carbon footprint to zero is to die, as far as I know.
Telika: I'm not certain the carbon footprint of our browsing/refreshing/posting/gaming is particularly salutary either... :-/
viperfdl: You're right but the only way to reduce ones carbon footprint to zero is to die, as far as I know.
Depends on how you die.

Anyway, if you wish to weight the ecological pros and cons of jottling notes on a paper, on a computer, or googling them, there are some sources.

But back to the topic.

Still, still, STILL still still RimWorld. Had a break with Guns Gore and Cannoli but it was a short break because Guns Gore and Cannoli is short.

The settlement is more or less stable now. The ship is ready. But powering it up will attract waves and waves of jealous attackers, so, I will have to boost my defenses I think. Right now each attack leaves two or three of my people in the hospital. I cannot afford this with a pace of two assaults per day during two weeks...

___
Edit: adding daytime view.
Attachments:
rimwor.jpg (250 Kb)
Post edited October 15, 2018 by Telika
Telika: Still, still, STILL still still RimWorld.
Hm, you're not using double walls and airlocks for your freezers. :P
Telika: Still, still, STILL still still RimWorld.
ariaspi: Hm, you're not using double walls and airlocks for your freezers. :P
For better insulation ? No, I'm a bit more primitively textbook than that. But at least I don't have air conditioners filling my corridors with hot air anymore, so, see, I progress, step by step.
Can anyone with a PS4 tell me how they get screencaps off the damn thing? You can upload to Facebook or Twitthead, but I don't use those. You can copy to a memory device but it has to be formatted to the PS4's own file system, which (as far as I know from past experience) means your PC cannot then read it? Is it only possibly if you pay for PSN Plus to use their cloud system maybe? I'm not paying for PSN Plus. Bloody Sony.
Post edited October 16, 2018 by CMOT70
CMOT70: Can anyone with a PS4 tell me how they get screencaps off the damn thing? You can upload to Facebook or Twitthead, but I don't use those. You can copy to a memory device but it has to be formatted to the PS4's own file system, which (as far as I know from past experience) means your PC cannot then read it? Is it only possibly if you pay for PSN Plus to use their cloud system maybe? I'm not paying for PSN Plus. Bloody Sony.
If you have a spare flash drive, you could format it to FAT32/exFAT and see if both PS4 and PC read it.