It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Somehow reached the so-called 'orange hell', the 1/2 point of the game. Fell almost all the way down shortly after screenshot was taken :P
Attachments:
I love the fact that you can keep Boromir alive here :D
Attachments:
boromir.jpg (471 Kb)
Aramandur: I love the fact that you can keep Boromir alive here :D
Amazing game!
Matewis: Amazing game!
Have you progressed in "get over it" ?
Telika: Have you progressed in "get over it" ?
No, and I've uninstalled the damn thing! Tried and tried, but I just couldn't get to the orange hell again :P
KoF XIII has the honour of being the final sprite based entry in the series and thankfully its bloody darn good too.

...Maybe even better than 98....
Attachments:
dreamteam.jpg (460 Kb)
Attachments:
nantucket.jpg (488 Kb)
Oh yes, it truly is :)

Telika: Have you progressed in "get over it" ?
Matewis: No, and I've uninstalled the damn thing! Tried and tried, but I just couldn't get to the orange hell again :P
I did the same but after a while I installed the game again and eventually beat it. It's funny how easy it gets once you finish it ;D
Aramandur: I did the same but after a while I installed the game again and eventually beat it. It's funny how easy it gets once you finish it ;D
Yeah I noticed on my first day of playing how much easier a lot of sections became that I struggled a lot with the first time. However after a one or two day break I realized that I had become very rusty, in just that short space of time. So I just kind of went 'ah f*** it'

Decided to try out neon struct that I grabbed on special a long time ago. Pretty cool. It's a modern, minimalist thief game with lots of neon lights and a pretty awesome soundtrack.
Attachments:
Post edited September 16, 2018 by Matewis
Matewis: So I just kind of went 'ah f*** it'
Oh, come on! It's not that difficult. Look how easy it is! xD
The joy of jumping.
Attachments:
playful.jpg (452 Kb)
A few more shots from the gorgeous FFXV. :)
Attachments:
screen02.jpg (396 Kb)
screen04.jpg (384 Kb)
screen05.jpg (327 Kb)
screen06.jpg (357 Kb)
screen09.jpg (347 Kb)
Meh...
http://thumbs2.imagebam.com/00/0b/2d/c001f3977161034.jpg[/IMG]
Post edited September 17, 2018 by pigulici
Mr.Mumbles: The joy of jumping.
That first pic is nice, lighthearted goodness.

Keep pumpin em out, I see your pics on my feed all the time. Some of were pretty sweet.
Mr.Mumbles: The joy of jumping.
pkk234: That first pic is nice, lighthearted goodness.

pkk234: Keep pumpin em out, I see your pics on my feed all the time. Some of were pretty sweet.
Thanks, I wonder how good will Ansel work with graphic mods(not only with Witcher 3 game)...next playthrough will be with graphic mods.