It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I finished an entertaining game of SWGB where I built nothing but Jedi and Airbase units. I didn't feel like playing super aggressively, so I built two Fortresses outside the AI's base and had my Jedi Masters convert anything that didn't get gunned down. Since I was randomly given Republic, I was able to convert all the enemy's Sith Masters, which meant I could basically convert units and buildings to my heart's content.

It was funny how my army of Sith converts still cackled evilly like Palpatine. It reminded me of Bray Wyatt, who continues to retain many of his cultist mannerisms despite becoming Broken.
Attachments:
wololo.png (61 Kb)
SHOWER TIME! :D
Attachments:
clean.jpg (250 Kb)
Quest continued. (only after 2 years)
Attachments:
yoo-hoo!.jpg (132 Kb)
kiss_me.jpg (218 Kb)
mr_cool.jpg (308 Kb)
Grargar: Nothing wrong with a little bit of narcissism.
I am ever so slightly disappointed that you did not react to any of my cat related posts :(
Post edited June 03, 2018 by Hikage1983
I didn't know the Dewey Decimal System, so now I'm starting my new life in exile.
Attachments:
Mr.Mumbles: Quest continued. (only after 2 years)
"You're tits up, mate. Slap those ass' ears on your ass' noggin!"
Hikage1983: I am ever so slightly disappointed that you did not react to any of my cat related posts :(
Need moar silly cat shenanigans.
Victory at the battle of Okinawa. Also, a strange bug appeared regarding the Imperial Navy and their flagship Yamato: in the battle of Leyte Gulf i was able to sink battleship Yamato while it was retreating from the battle (i ordered my torpedo-loaded aircraft to fly past the enemy's cruisers and destroyers which were also retreating while they were being chased by the US Navy, so they could reach Yamato in time and unload their arsenal on it), yet it made an appearance in Okinawa; dynamic campaign my bottom! It was kind of a ghost ship this time though and it didn't stand a chance versus 5 destroyers and a cruiser.
Attachments:
Our hero, T̶r̶e̶v̶o̶r̶ ̶B̶e̶l̶m̶o̶n̶t̶ Zangetsu, ready to enter D̶r̶a̶c̶u̶l̶a̶'̶s̶ ̶C̶a̶s̶t̶l̶e̶ some random train station.
Attachments:
curse.jpg (342 Kb)
Grargar: Our hero, T̶r̶e̶v̶o̶r̶ ̶B̶e̶l̶m̶o̶n̶t̶ Zangetsu, ready to enter D̶r̶a̶c̶u̶l̶a̶'̶s̶ ̶C̶a̶s̶t̶l̶e̶ some random train station.
is that an emulator?
tinyE: is that an emulator?
No, it's not a romhack. It's a commercial game:
http://curseofthemoon.com/en/introduction/
Took on an ESO dungeon with a buddy of mine. This here is the final boss. Those lava stream really, really hurt
Attachments:
eso.jpg (175 Kb)
Disappointed with how badly Deus Ex: Mankind Divided handled, so I'm wasting time figuring out what to play next.

(Unfair loss, but that's life)
Attachments:
mineloss.png (13 Kb)
Looks very safe
Attachments:
Bass47: Looks very safe
HAHAHAHA
Knowing is have the battle.

Is that a Dead Space game?
I have the first one installed and because I'm a giant moron I haven't played it yet.