It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Flying for Soviet Russia.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/rxEFOLb.png[/img]
Attachments:
dmall.bmp (63 Kb)
Post edited May 28, 2018 by Socratatus
Monster Prom, so far it's in my top 3 of these years' games.
Attachments:
Great Message!
Attachments:
I'm really sorry to barge it and go way off topic like this, but I can't help myself.

It's just that it's now summer in the U.P. and I managed to get this pic of myself going out into the beautiful warm U.P. summer evening and I just had to share with you.
Attachments:
up.jpg (203 Kb)
D'awww....

I can't resist any cat. Be that real or fictional.
Attachments:
nyao2.jpg (443 Kb)
Post edited May 30, 2018 by Hikage1983
Nothing important, just relaxing...
Attachments:
fishing.jpg (216 Kb)
Fuck yes. ;)
Attachments:
fuck_yes.jpg (189 Kb)
The Liberation of Philippines; I have a feeling my army won't cut through the Japanese defences at Leyte on the first try. And only 50 turns? Not only this but, according to history, there will also be a major battle (in fact, the biggest naval battle of the WWII) in these waters, although i guess it will be featured in the next mission (at least i hope so, because it seems i can't deploy any of my core naval units on this map (as reflected by the 0 next to the little anchor icon above the minimap). Great game!
Attachments:
Now that Tokyo Xanadu is finished, it's time for something different.
Attachments:
sunbattle.jpg (459 Kb)
I'll be back.
Attachments:
I've started playing Gemini rue again. Played it a few years ago, so I should have forgotten most of the puzzles/plot.
Attachments:
Vythonaut: I'll be back.
THE PHILIPPINES! knew it before I read the caption.

I love a history buff Vythonaut . :D

Well done on the line.
C-c-c-combo breaker!

I had to take a bit of a breather from my back-to-back RPG sessions of 240 hours or so... Ahem. So this was fun, short, and sweet.
Attachments:
morolf: I've started playing Gemini rue again. Played it a few years ago, so I should have forgotten most of the puzzles/plot.
Excellent adventure!

Vythonaut: I'll be back.
tinyE: THE PHILIPPINES! knew it before I read the caption.

I love a history buff Vythonaut . :D

Well done on the line.
Cheers! :) The operation was successful: quite a challenge it was, mainly because of the difficult landscape. I split my forces and tried to go around the mountains; from the north side the Japanese had too many forces that it was impossible to break through their defences, but from the south i had better luck and town by town i cleared my way to the west in collaboration with the airforce (bombing runs seem to ruin troop efficiency very fast, so the marines will have an easier job). At the same time naval forces arrived to the area and tried to destroy my supply ships (without them, the whole army would have been decimated in just a few turns) while kamikaze pilots made their appearance from the north.
Attachments:
Post edited June 02, 2018 by Vythonaut
Nothing wrong with a little bit of narcissism.
Attachments:
statue.jpg (219 Kb)