It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

At least that's what I keep telling myself to get me through the night :(
Cool story bro
FOR GREAT JUSTICE
I've been tracking that too, only 30 more to go. I'm gonna have a beer when it hits 10k. Not really anything to celebrate without actual release but at least it's just as good excuse to have a beer than any.
You better believe it. The last person who didn't believe this died in a car crash. Bill Gates who happens to have a lot of money and wishes to share it has said that he'll help GOG get the game released if it reaches 10,000 votes. Make sure to e-mail this to all your friends! :)
El_Caz: You better believe it. The last person who didn't believe this died in a car crash. Bill Gates who happens to have a lot of money and wishes to share it has said that he'll help GOG get the game released if it reaches 10,000 votes. Make sure to e-mail this to all your friends! :)

If you've read this - and did not send it to your friends - you'll die in five days!
El_Caz: You better believe it. The last person who didn't believe this died in a car crash. Bill Gates who happens to have a lot of money and wishes to share it has said that he'll help GOG get the game released if it reaches 10,000 votes. Make sure to e-mail this to all your friends! :)
sheepdragon: If you've read this - and did not send it to your friends - you'll die in five days!

Before I had replied to this thread, there was a creepy guy with a mask staring in my window. But now that I've almost finished this post, he seems to have moved on.
CAUSALITY!
Hurrah for pointless threads!
So are two infinities larger than one? Gold star to whoever convinces me either way.
Post edited February 09, 2010 by sk8ing667
sk8ing667: Hurrah for pointless threads!
So are two infinities larger than one? Gold star to whoever convinces me either way.

I guess you'll have to ask Chuck Norris... in the end he is the only person known to count to infinity... twice :)
That makes me wonder if there were other people who managed to count to infinity, but Chuck Norris eliminated them to be first. Hmmmmm.....
sk8ing667: So are two infinities larger than one? Gold star to whoever convinces me either way.

No, they'd all be of the same length. You can't add infinites. In order to add something, it must have boundaries first.

Infinity doesn't exist. The cake is a lie.

They're one and the same. You're just looking at different points in the same infinity. So no.
On the topic(?) of spam mail, I keep imagining a snail mail letter being sent to 999 999 different people saying "We are sorry, but you are not the 1,000,000th person to receive this letter."
That would be awesome.
And as has been stated, quantifying infinity is contradictory.
Also, I have had my Bioshock 2 Special Edition lying on my bed all night, staring, daring me to turn away from Mass Effect 2 and rip open the packaging and look at all the robust, yet practically doubtful, shinies. It will look good next to Fallout 3, Wrath of the Lich King and Warhammer: Age of Reckoning.
What are the main differences between the Bioshock and System Shock series?
Fair enough. As promised, here is your gold stars.
Whitecroc, Bioshock 2 has been good. It's defiantly more of the same, however. While not bad, its nothing revolutionary.
Attachments:
goldstar.jpg (76 Kb)
Post edited February 09, 2010 by sk8ing667
Whitecroc: What are the main differences between the Bioshock and System Shock series?

Less RPG, more shiny.