It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

robobrien: Yep your right, it's a public forum and you and i and everyone else can bump what we like.

So let me ask you, why don't we?

When was the last time you logged on and found a load of old threads on the first couple of pages because a bunch of user's had decided to bump them?
GameRager: Because everyone else is an overpolite metrosexual douchbag? I kid, I kid.....what I mean is that everyone else toes the line and accepts the status quo. I for one don't always follow those unwritten internet guidelines of don't bump old threads/don't say things just because someone might not agree with one and get upset by it/don't post direct picture links from other websites/etc.

Again, this is how I am. I've learned to live with it, so should everyone else, or move the fu** out my way. Hehheh.
If i bumped an old thread and someone moaned i would give them a hearty 'Fuck Off!'. I don't bump 4-5 at one time out of common courtesy...the same way i hold open a door if someone is behind me, warn the family to use the toilet if they need to 'cos im about to stink up the place or let a car ahead of me when i have right of way. Thats how i think of it and thats as much consideration i give it.

Not being a stepping stone, not saying things in case someone doesn't agree or excepting the status quo etc is something else entirely..well for me anyway.

Showing a little consideration, whether online or irl has nothing to do with being weak or conforming, it's just something you do or don't i guess.
I Cry at night because this is not on GOG yet....

All we need is EA's GOG's Theres a bundle of them

:'(
robobrien: If i bumped an old thread and someone moaned i would give them a hearty 'Fuck Off!'. I don't bump 4-5 at one time out of common courtesy...the same way i hold open a door if someone is behind me, warn the family to use the toilet if they need to 'cos im about to stink up the place or let a car ahead of me when i have right of way. Thats how i think of it and thats as much consideration i give it.

Not being a stepping stone, not saying things in case someone doesn't agree or excepting the status quo etc is something else entirely..well for me anyway.

Showing a little consideration, whether online or irl has nothing to do with being weak or conforming, it's just something you do or don't i guess.
GameRager: I didn't say that I never was nice or showed consideration...just that there are moments when my events kick me out of nice mode and into not-so-nice mode......sometimes it's justified, and sometimes it's not.....I usually try to be nice if I can though. But even so, there's no way i'd ever cut short my value system(or devalue system as some would say) just because someone might get a bit upset.

I do intend to try to be a bit nicer though....hope that's a comfort at any rate.
This discussion has kinda gone off on a tangent into the wild blue yonder lol What are we discussing now?

Don't take this the wrong the way but your other reply made me think of a famous line from the Brando film The Wild One. It goes like this...you be Johnny and i'll be Mildred, ok here goes...*puts on a wig and dress*

Okay..ahem

Mildred (me) What're you rebelling against, Johnny?

Johnny (you) Whaddya got?

And yes you trying to be nicer is a great comfort to me. Finally i can sleep again and dream of fluffy little kitties and marshmellow breasts.
Seems you got your rep back Gameranger !
ZIGS: At least that's what I keep telling myself to get me through the night :(
reached 15k a while ago
I think we all know the REAL reason Bioshock sucked....

Mouse acceleration

I couldn't hit anything in that game!

Seriously though, I love system shock 2, and both bioshocks.
I'd absolutely love to see a SS1 and 2 release on gog, it'd be the first time I've played the first.
ZIGS: At least that's what I keep telling myself to get me through the night :(
Roman5: reached 15k a while ago
Yeah, while the rest of the wishlist may be a mess, System Shock 2 at the top with over 15k... I think they know about it. Do you really think they decided to ignore it and not even try and bring it here?
Attachments: