It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Summer Sale Festival on is the only one where you don't have to fight for your right to party, so grab some DRM-free games before it ends, and enjoy playing them on those uh, oh summer nights!

Grab your VIP backstage pass by claiming a free copy of Toonstruck on the home page! Relieve the hilarious adventure of an animator drawn into his own cartoon world starring Christopher Lloyd in full motion video and the voices of Dan Castellaneta, Dom DeLuise, and Tim Curry. The giveaway lasts until June 16, 2 PM UTC.

The final stage of the Summer Sale Festival is your last chance to get the Simply: RED Collection that includes Cyberpunk 2077 pre-order AND the highest ever discount for The Witcher trilogy, Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales and The Witcher Adventure Game. While you're at it, check out other collections with the best deals for games like Into the Breach, Stellaris, Tower of Time, The Banner Saga trilogy, Soldier of Fortune trilogy, and more.

Don't like buying in bulks? Then hurry up and pick the games you need to complete your Dungeons & Dragons collection with a stunning -85% completion discount for games like Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition, Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition, and Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition, and more. All Beamdog games are also available separately up to -75% cheaper.

Embrace the monster within with blood-sucking Vampyr (-60%) now available DRM-free on GOG.COM or take advantage of over 2077+ game deals available during the Summer Sale Festival. Get Diablo + Hellfire (-10%), Warcraft I & II Bundle (-10%), BioShock Infinite Complete Edition (-75%), Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Obsidian Edition (-60%), Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition (-40%), SteamWorld Quest (-15%), Grim Dawn (-70%), Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition (-70%), Darkest Dungeon (-70%), BATTLETECH (-40%), Darkwood (-50%), Alan Wake (-70%), Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (-50%), Phantasmagoria (-35%), Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Complete (-66%), and many, many more.

Summer Sale Festival ends on June 17, 10 PM UTC.
HappyPunkPotato: If you want to change your setings
Sorry, not quite 'Catch 22' but I can't due to the same code incompatibility that led me here - so maybe best forget about me and wait to see if Gylfe asks ?

My only profile tweak - everything else left 'vanilla' so it should all still work by default BTW - was to add my avatar image and I can't even see how to change that on this now-broken website !
StingingVelvet: They refunded me... and took the game out of my account. And now it's $10 again. So thanks for that! Haha. I replied pointing this out, hopefully they add it back to my account.
DeMignon: Let me know if they don't. You can have my spare code.
Will do sir, thanks for the offer.
Thanks for the sale, GOG. Picked up a couple of games that I really wanted. Thanks for Obduction. (Missed out on Toonstruck, but oh well). I will now hide my wallet until the fall sale.
docbear1975: ...Missed out on Toonstruck, but oh well...
If you really want Toonstruck, you might consider asking for a key in the GOG Community Giveaway. People that had already purchased the game, received gift keys from GOG's offer, so they donated them to the giveaway.
Post edited June 18, 2019 by MadalinStroe
HappyPunkPotato: change your setings I can send the code in a message
OK, finally found and done for you to please retry ...
they hid them so well, I've already forgotten my way back !
Can you maybe guess why I loath most in-game mazes ?

If I seem hypercritical, BTW, it's an occupational hazard of my HCI research ... 2 keys to which are:
* Intuitiveness
* CONSISTENCY
Post edited June 23, 2019 by theredgoblin
theredgoblin: OK, finally found and done for you to please retry ...
Really sorry, after your last post I waited a couple of days and put the code up for semenoe else to claim like you said :-(

A couple of other people put codes up in the thread where I put mine:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/free_temporary_keys_giveaway_central_topic/page213

Hopefully one of them might not have been claimed yet.
HappyPunkPotato: like you said
Er, nope, try rereading that and:
A. "Don't be dense !"
B. Go polish your halo !

sorry but more the fool me for even daring to hope !