It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Help shape a fascinating tale of danger, intrigue, and stubborn bubbles.

An unfortunate plane crash. A conveniently placed parachute. An unpredictable gust of air. A loud splash.
Miraculously uninjured and quite possibly delirious, you open your eyes to darkness. Before panic sets in, you realize it comes from the engulfing shade of the giant Monolith of Multitude, planted on the beach of this exotic island that no map dares mention.
You light up with the fire of opportunity: it's treasure time!

The mystical slab greets the curious with a devilish inscription whose enigmatic meaning has baffled many a renowned explorer: "PRESS ANY KEY". After hours of internal deliberations, you reach out uneasily and press the tile inscribed "ANY". The monolith grinds with a low growl as the tile slides back to reveal a shiny code for Rebel Galaxy. With all your reservations now gone, you reach out and snatch the gift.

But this is only the beginning.

As the tile slides back into place, the Monolith of Multitude starts shaking even more violently - that's when you notice the word "ANY" has gone dark, while "KEY" remains lit. There can be only one explanation to this elaborate sorcery: a second Monolith is somewhere nearby!
Stepping out of the shadow, you can now see a path towards the heart of the island. It appears that to reach the second Monolith, you'll first have to brave this foreboding castle looming in the distance…

So, adventurers, are you EXCITED about what lies ahead OR feeling WARY of the dangers?

Continue to <span class="bold">Chapter 2</span> and <i>chapter 3</i> of the story.
triock: Was hoping for TOP MEN! O.o
HunchBluntley: I'm sick to death of Top Men. Me, I'll take some Bottom Women for a change. =D
It's just not the same without a dong in one's face.
Lemon_Curry: Since Outcast 1.1 isn't on sale, I think you've just revealed the next bonus game. ;)

Or at least one of several possibilities. So which game is the fire-breathing dragon surrounding the castle supposed to represent (if any)?
MightyPinecone: Outcast hasn't been for sale on GOG for several years now. It pops up on Steam sales every once in a while though.
It has been <i><span class="bold">for</span> sale</i> (i.e., available for purchase) all this time; it has not been on sale (i.e., discounted) here for three and a half years. ; )

HunchBluntley: I'm sick to death of Top Men. Me, I'll take some Bottom Women for a change. =D
mistermumbles: It's just not the same without a dong in one's face.
Celton's got a prick on his neck -- will that do? =)
Post edited June 07, 2017 by HunchBluntley
OMFFSM!!! No One Lives Forever series *and* Shadow of Mordor are coming to GOG!! Holy shit!

engulfing shade of the giant Monolith of Multitude, planted on the beach of this exotic island that no map dares mention.
You light up with the fire of opportunity: it's treasure time!

The mystical slab greets the curious with a devilish inscription whose enigmatic meaning has baffled many a renowned explorer: "PRESS ANY KEY". After hours of internal deliberations, you reach out uneasily and press the tile inscribed "ANY". The monolith grinds with a low growl as the tile slides back to reveal a shiny code for Rebel Galaxy. With all your reservations now gone, you reach out and snatch the gift.

But this is only the beginning.

As the tile slides back into place, the Monolith of Multitude starts shaking even more violently - that's when you notice the word "ANY" has gone dark, while "KEY" remains lit. There can be only one explanation to this elaborate sorcery: a second Monolith is somewhere nearby!
Stepping out of the shadow, you can now see a path towards the heart of the island. It appears that to reach the second Monolith, you'll first have to brave this foreboding castle looming in the distance…

So, adventurers, are you EXCITED about what lies ahead OR feeling WARY of the dangers?
I'm very excited.

http://www.lith.com/Games/
Post edited June 07, 2017 by skeletonbow
skeletonbow: OMFFSM!!! No One Lives Forever series *and* Shadow of Mordor are coming to GOG!! Holy shit!
hu?
where is that stated?
skeletonbow: OMFFSM!!! No One Lives Forever series *and* Shadow of Mordor are coming to GOG!! Holy shit!
YES!!! On the next update will add this information to the list of unofficially confirmed games coming to GOG!!! :)
eiii: It's also my oldest wishlist entry...
Yeah, me too !
Each sale I'm hoping for it XD And that's especially disappointing because I heard so many good things about this game and I would love to play it !
I'll still believe it may happens until the end of the sale !! :D *cross fingers*
Post edited June 07, 2017 by Splatsch
MightyPinecone: Outcast hasn't been for sale on GOG for several years now. It pops up on Steam sales every once in a while though.
HunchBluntley: It has been <i><span class="bold">for</span> sale</i> (i.e., available for purchase) all this time; it has not been on sale (i.e., discounted) here for three and a half years. ; )
Yeah, I know the difference and I read the sentence a few times—yet I ddn't catch it. Sometimes I wonder why I even try to learn things.
Godfather101: hu?
where is that stated?
Nowhere. He is just trolling.
If the licensing issues with No One Lives Forever were resolved it would be all over gaming media, with a sizeable hype and it would first show up on Steam and not being a hidden riddle during the summer sale of gog.
Godfather101: hu?
where is that stated?
ShadowAngel.207: Nowhere. He is just trolling.
If the licensing issues with No One Lives Forever were resolved it would be all over gaming media, with a sizeable hype and it would first show up on Steam and not being a hidden riddle during the summer sale of gog.
Look at the bolded words in his quote. skeletonbow was referring to the words "shadow" and "monolith".
There's totally a stargate on that little island to the east.

Dial the gate, Jackson.
skimmie: Look at the bolded words in his quote. skeletonbow was referring to the words "shadow" and "monolith".
Yeah, so...what?
How does "Monolith" lead to "No One Lives Forever"? A game that has been in "license hell" for a over 10 years now, to the point where even Monolith themself have given up hope that it will ever be put back on sale anywhere?
And why, of all places, would the big announcement of it done during a cryptic summer sale riddle on gog? gog isn't even that important, as i said, if NOLF returns, you'll see it on Steam first.

Shadow of Mordor might sound more plausible.
skimmie: Look at the bolded words in his quote. skeletonbow was referring to the words "shadow" and "monolith".
ShadowAngel.207: Yeah, so...what?
How does "Monolith" lead to "No One Lives Forever"? A game that has been in "license hell" for a over 10 years now, to the point where even Monolith themself have given up hope that it will ever be put back on sale anywhere?
And why, of all places, would the big announcement of it done during a cryptic summer sale riddle on gog? gog isn't even that important, as i said, if NOLF returns, you'll see it on Steam first.

Shadow of Mordor might sound more plausible.
Not sure how you're measuring importance, but I have a much higher opinion of GOG than Steam, and GOG has managed to bring us several classics not on steam, and still others with a better version than on steam. (I'm a Steam Collector with over 5k games, and GOG is still better. I guess it depends on how important the cause of DRM-free is to you.)

I know nothing of NOLF, had it bundled with a video card and played it for a season, no opinion either way if it can make a show.
Why is there a pink Stargate?
wanderer_27: Is the "Any" key supposed to do something on the image?

Does nothing as far as I can tell.
Twitter sucks but I'll vote for WARY if anyone will care to count. Wary is how you don't lose your leg or finger trying to disable a trap you've never seen before.
Crosmando: Why is there a pink Stargate?
I'm assuming it has something to do with spectral overlapping. Pink is not a pure spectral color.
Post edited June 07, 2017 by WinterSnowfall