It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
DieRuhe: Whoa! Sneaky! lol. Thanks.
Sneaky? Not really.
low rated
DieRuhe: Whoa! Sneaky! lol. Thanks.
HypersomniacLive: Sneaky? Not really.
Still upvoting fakestar ? Its pointless (mathematics son)
I click when i run the script and i cut your face!
DieRuhe: Four more days, and I just realized it's pointless to do any more checking in. :-( Of course, I missed the first few days and at this rate I won't even get the first game. Oh well, I knew there'd be a drawback to not having FB or Twitter eventually! (just kidding; I'm still glad I don't)
Momo1991: I hear you - missed the first three days but there are plenty of the "free" games to be had here for the asking. I was kindly gifted the one of the four I wanted, plus another freebie from a previous sale. Also managed to find good homes for a couple of orphaned GOG games :-)
I am really convinced that I had checked GOG just before they announced the promo. Once I returned the summer sale was in full swing and I noticed I could not make up for my lack of sense of opportunity.
[GIVEN] System Shock 2

[GOT] Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass
Post edited July 04, 2016 by runnerex
Hi guys

i see some people generating a lot of XP during this summer sale. How did they manage? Besides buying games during the sale, what other ways to generate xp?
deleted
Post edited June 20, 2016 by Fairfox
shikuan: Hi guys

i see some people generating a lot of XP during this summer sale. How did they manage? Besides buying games during the sale, what other ways to generate xp?
Fairfox: Seee here!

'Checking in' eveeery day (bit late nao) by clicking teh 'Check in' button, adding ten gamies to your Wishlist, visiting this linky, adding two-step login (Login & Security settings), sharing teh sale by clicking teh available Facebook and Twitter buttons (note: don't actually need to share or even use teh sites) aaand just having a GOGie account!
Hi

I see some people generating as many as over 1 million xp . How is that possible even if you do all the above? the only reason i can think of is these people buy an insane amount of games during this sale period.
Post edited June 20, 2016 by shikuan
shikuan: I see some people generating as many as over 1 million xp . How is that possible even if you do all the above? the only reason i can think of is these people buy an insane amount of games during this sale period.
That is the reason.
low rated
shikuan: the only reason i can think of is these people buy an insane amount of games during this sale period.
People are insane here.

In other news:
I still have a copy of System Shock 2 for anybody who wants it.
[HAVE] System Shock 2
Post edited June 20, 2016 by zeogold
low rated
zeogold: So, in summary:
[HAVE] System Shock 2
[HAVE] Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers - 20th Anniversary Edition
Can I have Gabriel Knight please ?
low rated
zeogold: So, in summary:
[HAVE] System Shock 2
[HAVE] Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers - 20th Anniversary Edition
actapb: Can I have Gabriel Knight please ?
Sorry, but no. A search of your username is bringing up almost exclusively giveaways, and we have a bit of a scammer issue on this forum. You might be legit, but I have to be cautious.
Question for you gift givers. I got Spelunky and Gabriel Knight from the giveaway, I did not own them already so they went straight into my library. I asked support if they could give me a gift code so I could give them away because they're not something I want to play and was denied.
So thats it? No recourse?
noir_7: Question for you gift givers. I got Spelunky and Gabriel Knight from the giveaway, I did not own them already so they went straight into my library. I asked support if they could give me a gift code so I could give them away because they're not something I want to play and was denied.
Yes, I think you cannot do anything... I have the same problem. I wanted Gabriel Knight for my brother, and I cannot give it to him....
noir_7: Question for you gift givers. I got Spelunky and Gabriel Knight from the giveaway, I did not own them already so they went straight into my library. I asked support if they could give me a gift code so I could give them away because they're not something I want to play and was denied.
maestroruffy: Yes, I think you cannot do anything... I have the same problem. I wanted Gabriel Knight for my brother, and I cannot give it to him....
Thanks for the reply. I'll ask support to remove them from my library, I've got enough of a backlog as it is.
maestroruffy: Yes, I think you cannot do anything... I have the same problem. I wanted Gabriel Knight for my brother, and I cannot give it to him....
noir_7: Thanks for the reply. I'll ask support to remove them from my library, I've got enough of a backlog as it is.
Probably best to hide them instead of removing them.
At least you will already have them when purchasing bundles etc.
Post edited June 20, 2016 by omega64