It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
HAVE
Worms Forts Undersiege

WANT
Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass
Post edited June 09, 2016 by fan3l
Can someone tell me how this works if I have a game to give? I was advised on another thread to make sure people reply on the forum if they want my game yet I am getting loads of people contacting me in chat. Should they reply on the forum first and then I contact them?
Jus69: Can someone tell me how this works if I have a game to give? I was advised on another thread to make sure people reply on the forum if they want my game yet I am getting loads of people contacting me in chat. Should they reply on the forum first and then I contact them?
Don't initiate anybody in chat, they're most likely scammers with very clever aliases. Speak to them here, then go to chat.
medusa86: [Have] System Shock 2
[Want] More time to play
JunglePredator: http://time.com/3544255/function-little-sleep/
Thanks but I tried something similar once. Felt like I was the beginning of a zombie apocalypse after a week.
Jus69: Can someone tell me how this works if I have a game to give? I was advised on another thread to make sure people reply on the forum if they want my game yet I am getting loads of people contacting me in chat. Should they reply on the forum first and then I contact them?
Nemesis44UK: Don't initiate anybody in chat, they're most likely scammers with very clever aliases. Speak to them here, then go to chat.
That's what I thought. Thanks Nemesis44UK
low rated
You make your own rule. As much I have seen this type of threads, donations are usually settled in the end by chat. If you donate it you can decide to pick one random/first person from either chat or thread. May I have your copy of Gabriel Knight:Sins of the Fathers - 20th Anniversary Edition. Please!
Well, the thing is that there are people that create new accounts just to redeem that gift and sell the account. (Or whatever they do with it)
When they reply on the forum you can at least see they account create date. ;)
Not a solid rule but it helps a bit.
xalegra: You make your own rule. As much I have seen this type of threads, donations are usually settled in the end by chat. If you donate it you can decide to pick one random/first person from either chat or thread. May I have your copy of Gabriel Knight:Sins of the Fathers - 20th Anniversary Edition. Please!
xalegra: check your chat. Thanks for replying on the forum. Like Omega64 said it allows me to see your creation date:)
low rated
Jus69: xalegra: check your chat. Thanks for replying on the forum. Like Omega64 said it allows me to see your creation date:)
Thanks once again!
What's with all the low ratings?
Pardinuz: May I ask for Gabriel Knight, please? :)
Done.

darthjavi: May I ask for Spelunky? Thanks.
Done.
low rated
[Have] A Bloody Headache.
[WANT] Fallout 3/New Vegas/Fallout 4 DRM Free.
[WANT] Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers – 20th Anniversary Edition
[WANT] Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass

With much appreciation
paladin181: [GIVEN] Gabriel Knight
[GIVEN] Dreamfall Chapters
[HAVE] System Shock 2

Lots of requests, had to choose wisely. I chose people I know on the forums a little better than others. Thank you for your interest. And if anyone needs System Shock2, I may throw in System Shock 1 if it will get this code a home.

PM me if interested.
Edit to my original post.
That could work, or you could search their name on the forum (via Google or some such) to see what kind of presence they have. Or you could be a regular and just recognize frequent posters like I did.
Post edited June 09, 2016 by paladin181
paladin181: [GIVEN] Gabriel Knight
[GIVEN] Dreamfall Chapters
[HAVE] System Shock 2

Lots of requests, had to choose wisely. I chose people I know on the forums a little better than others. Thank you for your interest. And if anyone needs System Shock2, I may throw in System Shock 1 if it will get this code a home.

PM me if interested.
Wait. Did I read this right? You have system shock 1 key?