It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Unfortunately the GOG versions of Pajama Sam are still missing languages compared to their Steam counterparts.
tfishell: Unfortunately the GOG versions of Pajama Sam are still missing languages compared to their Steam counterparts.
These are never getting fixed.
tfishell: Unfortunately the GOG versions of Pajama Sam are still missing languages compared to their Steam counterparts.
omega64: These are never getting fixed.
You mean because other games here never get the languages of the Steam versions? Can you provide examples aside from Daedalic?
tfishell: ... other games here never get the languages of the Steam versions? Can you provide examples aside from Daedalic?
There are several games on GOG missing languages available in the Steam version like Arx Fatalis, Sacrifice, Spellforce and a few more games from THQ Nordic IIRC.
Post edited October 14, 2017 by Impaler26
omega64: These are never getting fixed.
tfishell: You mean because other games here never get the languages of the Steam versions? Can you provide examples aside from Daedalic?
Basically what Impaler said. Plus the fact that they haven't added these for this long isn't encouraging.
Added Pajama Sam, Sacrifice, Arx Fatalis and Spellforce for missing languages. If you know any other games which are missing language versions over their Steam counterparts, please let me know!

Added Majesty Gold HD for missing mod support.
high rated
fronzelneekburm: If you know any other games which are missing language versions over their Steam counterparts, please let me know!
A few more games which have better language support on Steam:

- AquaNox
- AquaNox 2: Revelation
- Cossacks: Back To War (part of Cossacks Anthology)
- Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive
- Earth 2140
- Earth 2150
- Earth 2160
- Gorky 17
- Railroad Tycoon 3
- Unreal Gold
- Unreal Tournament 2004 Editor's Choice Edition
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
Wondering about Dying Light for this list again.

They've been adding more & more stuff to the Gemly store over last few weeks & more to come, none of which has made it to here.
Also asked them about gog versions on twitter to no avail.

One such released today:

https://gemly.com/shop/Dying-Light---Candycutter-Sickle-5570000/55700002001
fishbaits: Wondering about Dying Light for this list again.

They've been adding more & more stuff to the Gemly store over last few weeks & more to come, none of which has made it to here.
Also asked them about gog versions on twitter to no avail.

One such released today:

https://gemly.com/shop/Dying-Light---Candycutter-Sickle-5570000/55700002001
As far as I know all that stuff is coming to the GOG version too. But instead of a myriad of free DLCs it gets directly included into the game. That's why we have seen regular updates of Dying Light in the last few weeks.

According the the "What did just update" thread the game was last updated 10 days ago here on GOG.
eiii: A few more games which have better language support on Steam:

- AquaNox
- AquaNox 2: Revelation
- Cossacks: Back To War (part of Cossacks Anthology)
- Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive
- Earth 2140
- Earth 2150
- Earth 2160
- Gorky 17
- Railroad Tycoon 3
- Unreal Gold
- Unreal Tournament 2004 Editor's Choice Edition
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
Sorry, I forgot about these. I'll be adding them ASAP. (PROTIP for future suggestions: Please feel free to include which languages gog versions are missing, as that would save me quite a bit of time and in the case of Unreal I can't even check the game cards since these games are blocked in Germany)

Geralt_of_Rivia: That's why we have seen regular updates of Dying Light in the last few weeks.
We have? Thanks to gog's überawesome notification system I wasn't aware of a single one. :P

Thanks for the info though! Guess I'll have some downloading to do.
fronzelneekburm: PROTIP for future suggestions: Please feel free to include which languages gog versions are missing, as that would save me quite a bit of time and in the case of Unreal I can't even check the game cards since these games are blocked in Germany
Sorry, I'll try to remember that for the next time. I just took the previous posts as examples, which also did not list the missing languages. As far as I remember most of the games miss at least the German language version on GOG, that was what I was looking for. And all Unreal games on GOG only have an English version. Sad to see that Unreal also is blocked in Germany.
Post edited October 26, 2017 by eiii
Add Observer into the list. Aspyr seems to refuse to add Mac & Linux version of this game into GOG.

https://www.holarse-linuxgaming.de/news/aspyr_ver%C3%B6ffentlicht_heute_die_linux_version_des_cyber_punk_horror_titels_observer
I can't say for 100% sure, but Tempest may be up to date now. We got the missing DLC and an new update that appears to make it current. I can't say for sure because it appears some new animations were added recently and I'm not sure if they are in the patch that released here but the big update we were missing for months has finally been added.
BKGaming: I can't say for 100% sure, but Tempest may be up to date now. We got the missing DLC and an new update that appears to make it current. I can't say for sure because it appears some new animations were added recently and I'm not sure if they are in the patch that released here but the big update we were missing for months has finally been added.
Ok, I removed it from the list.
Door Kickers might need to be added. It's getting online co-op, but it seems it's only gonna be on Steam.
http://steamcommunity.com/games/248610/announcements/detail/1451711483685817212
"- Online cooperative mode (Steam version only)"