It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

fronzelneekburm: Sayonara (again), This War of Mine! We hardly knew thee! See you next time when you're 6 months out of date! ;)

In the meantime I got official confirmation that Turmoil was region locked in China at the request of the publisher. I'm considering adding Hyperdimension Neptunia and Dying Light as well, it would be nice if someone could confirm that these are indeed available on Japanese Steam but not on Japanese gog.
Sorry to be late to this party, but I did comment about them both.
HDN is not available in JP GOG as part of Magog's statistics before it retired, but yeah, it's available on Steam JP.
there is a longish post by a Japanese user here explaining the whole licensing mess with the Neptunia Games.
And that is still the status quo today afaik
on GOG we're still missing the update that enables full Japanese support as well as the Soundtrack / Artbook
Double whammy on <span class="bold">Doom 3: BFG Edition</span>. Not only does the GOG version lack the multiplayer present on the Steam version, but it's also regionally-locked in Germany, when some of the modifications it received were specifically made to ensure a German release.
Grargar: Double whammy on <span class="bold">Doom 3: BFG Edition</span>. Not only does the GOG version lack the multiplayer present on the Steam version, but it's also regionally-locked in Germany, when some of the modifications it received were specifically made to ensure a German release.
Wow, that's bullshit! o.O

Especially because i can buy it on Steam from germany without problems:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/208200/Doom_3_BFG_Edition/

Just another proof that not buying games from GOG anymore was a good decision.
Grargar: Double whammy on <span class="bold">Doom 3: BFG Edition</span>. Not only does the GOG version lack the multiplayer present on the Steam version, but it's also regionally-locked in Germany, when some of the modifications it received were specifically made to ensure a German release.
Added!

Pease note how the wishlist entry for the original Doom 3 hasn't been merged with the BFG Edition and/or marked as completed. My humble guess is that Bethesda released the BFG version here first and will release the original version some time down the road. While being a bit of a dick move, it's a smart move from a business standpoint, because who in their right mind would spend money on this bug-ridden cash-grab consoletard abomination when they could buy the original for half the price?
fronzelneekburm: Pease note how the wishlist entry for the original Doom 3 hasn't been merged with the BFG Edition and/or marked as completed. My humble guess is that Bethesda released the BFG version here first and will release the original version some time down the road. While being a bit of a dick move, it's a smart move from a business standpoint, because who in their right mind would spend money on this bug-ridden cash-grab consoletard abomination when they could buy the original for half the price?
Because the BFG edition contains nerve.wad. That's at least worth 5 €.
Gemini Rue received a major update on Steam several months ago which has yet to be released on GOG. I detailed everything in this post over in the game's forum.

I own all of the Wadjet games here on GOG, but I happened to have Gemini Rue installed on Steam from an old bundle, so I saw it get updated. I've tried contacting the developer through the official support email, on the Steam forums, the official forums and Twitter. Every message was ignored. I've followed him on Twitch, but so far he's hasn't streamed at a time I could get on and ask him live.
jimnms: Gemini Rue received a major update on Steam several months ago which has yet to be released on GOG. I detailed everything in this post over in the game's forum.

I own all of the Wadjet games here on GOG, but I happened to have Gemini Rue installed on Steam from an old bundle, so I saw it get updated. I've tried contacting the developer through the official support email, on the Steam forums, the official forums and Twitter. Every message was ignored. I've followed him on Twitch, but so far he's hasn't streamed at a time I could get on and ask him live.
I have Dave Gilbert on friend's list on Steam, i'll ask him. I'll let you know if he replies back.
jimnms: Gemini Rue received a major update on Steam several months ago which has yet to be released on GOG. I detailed everything in this post over in the game's forum.

PainOfSalvation: I have Dave Gilbert on friend's list on Steam, i'll ask him. I'll let you know if he replies back.
While you're at it, please make sure to remind him to update the DRM-free builds on Humble as well. The ones available there date from December 2013.
PainOfSalvation: I have Dave Gilbert on friend's list on Steam, i'll ask him. I'll let you know if he replies back.
Thanks. While you've got his attention, make sure he checks to see if his other games are up to date here. I hate not knowing if the other games I have are unpatched.
According to one review, Doom 3 BFG Edition at GOG does have multiplayer, but it is hidden. All you need to do is just add these commands into default.cfg:
seta com_allowConsole 1
seta com_skipIntroVideos 1
seta net_useplatformbackend 0

After that the multiplayer is enabled and ya can host the game, however in order to join you need the IP and do it through the connect command which is what the console is for.
Kayx291: Doom 3 BFG Edition at GOG does have multiplayer, but it is hidden.
Reminds me of something...
While I don't agree with everything on this list... I figured I'd let you know about Tempest which appears to be months out of date now.

Looks like the 1.0.92 update is missing at the very least. GOG also seems to be missing the Treasure Lands DLC.

GOG version is 1.0.91A which was updated around 4 months ago.
Post edited September 08, 2017 by BKGaming
Tyranny should also be on the list. Steam offers upgrade options to Archon and Overlord editions.
Added Tempest and Tyranny to the list. I made some changes to the Doom 3 entry to make it somewhat more inclusive towards consoletards as well as reflect that multiplayer can apparently be enabled via the console.

blotunga: Tyranny should also be on the list.
It used to be, even before it was released. Because I knew Paradox would pull the exact same stunt. Those entries on the list disappeared after the pre-order phase and I didn't put the game back in, since those upgrades weren't available on Steam either at the time.
Post edited September 10, 2017 by fronzelneekburm