It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fonzer: Any reason why gurumin is not on the list on here?
There is still no solution after 2 years used at least 2 pcs myself even one which was way above the requirements and two different os like xp and win 10.
Asked if somebody has a save game after ending credits that should unlock new game+ for gog but no response when it went on sale last time(not this summer sale,but was questioned in the thread of sale), don't know if the reviewers played the game before or not on gog since it doesn't say so there is nobody in the review which specificly said that they played the gog version,i counted 6 people having the ending crash problem including me and nobody came to my thread saying that they could play it from there on
Oh, I could.
I can search for the file and upload it if you tell me where it is.
*hopes he still has the save*
I didn't get the good ending does that matter?
Did beat the final boss and got the regular one.
Post edited June 16, 2017 by omega64
Fonzer: Any reason why gurumin is not on the list on here?
There is still no solution after 2 years used at least 2 pcs myself even one which was way above the requirements and two different os like xp and win 10.
Asked if somebody has a save game after ending credits that should unlock new game+ for gog but no response when it went on sale last time(not this summer sale,but was questioned in the thread of sale), don't know if the reviewers played the game before or not on gog since it doesn't say so there is nobody in the review which specificly said that they played the gog version,i counted 6 people having the ending crash problem including me and nobody came to my thread saying that they could play it from there on
omega64: Oh, I could.
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\FALCOM\GURUMIN
This was on xp windows,think it's a little different for win 10 but you could try searching falcom.

I got the true ending think this does matter since you need all furniture and not sure about defeating black bean but i defeated him.Also got somekind of medals and traded it with the blue cat to get a special drill which made the last fight to easy.

Question can you skip video? Think that would be an important try to see if i can overcome this bug by skipping the video.I heard they made it that you have to beat the game to skip video.
Post edited June 16, 2017 by Fonzer
omega64: Oh, I could.
Fonzer: C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\FALCOM\GURUMIN
This was on xp windows,think it's a little different for win 10 but you could try searching falcom.

I got the true ending think this does matter since you need all furniture and not sure about defeating black bean but i defeated him.
Eh, not really itching to 100%
Guess I can't help then.
high rated
Long time no see!

I've been contacted via chat about Silver. Apparently this game keeps crashing a lot and apparently the Steam version doesn't. Now, Silver is a THQ Nordic title and they've been on veeery friendly terms with the gog community (I think it's the only major publisher that has a staff member regularly posting on the forums), so I can't imagine they deliberately withhold bugfixes. If someone could ask THQ Nordic about the situation, that would be great!

I'm adding "The Ball" because "the GOG version is missing three Suicidal levels (basically Challenge levels) incl. the Portal themed one".
A possible case for Shadow Warrior Classic: see https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_games_missing_content_broken_games_incomplete_version_variations_etc/post397
high rated
fronzelneekburm: Long time no see!

I've been contacted via chat about Silver. Apparently this game keeps crashing a lot and apparently the Steam version doesn't. Now, Silver is a THQ Nordic title and they've been on veeery friendly terms with the gog community (I think it's the only major publisher that has a staff member regularly posting on the forums), so I can't imagine they deliberately withhold bugfixes. If someone could ask THQ Nordic about the situation, that would be great!

I'm adding "The Ball" because "the GOG version is missing three Suicidal levels (basically Challenge levels) incl. the Portal themed one".
Well i posted above about Darksiders 1 and i've tagged the THQ representative about it here in the forums and no reply. I feel like a lot of shitty developers & publishers take advantage of the customers here. The ones that really piss me off are the ones that only update their games only after they've announced a new one in a series & want to remove negative press coming from the previous one. It's fine for us to spend a year or 2 without the game being updated but as soon as a sequel is gonna drop, "We've finally listened and updated the game HAHAH aren't we great!? Please buy our next game!". The only developer i remember doing this on Steam is Netherrealms. They say fuck PC until their next game is coming out then they suddenly fix everything.
Post edited June 20, 2017 by user deleted
high rated
Point_Man: Darksiders 1
Added it to the list. It's been half a year out of date now and you not getting a reply from THQ doesn't sound too encouraging either.

I feel your pain, but you know what's even worse? Devs who NEVER patch their game and still dump their new games here (and never patch those as well) and people still buying them. I'm looking at you Vlambeer!

That would be a VERY definite case, actually! Has anyone contacted Devolver about this? I contacted them a while ago about the Hotline Miami 2 level editor via the email on their website and got a swift reply, so if y'all want to see this stuff on gog, you might want to try this route. I sincerely hope that bonus content will make it here faster than the Redux version of Shadow Warrior did.
Post edited June 20, 2017 by fronzelneekburm
fronzelneekburm: I'm adding "The Ball" because "the GOG version is missing three Suicidal levels (basically Challenge levels) incl. the Portal themed one".
Quizaz is a 2-hour mini-campaign according to the developers.
Steam users also get a character for multiplayer-focused Killing Floor (the game isn't available on GOG):
Everyone who buys The Ball will get a free fully-playable version of Harchier Spebbington, the hero from The Ball, in Killing Floor.
Post edited June 21, 2017 by African_wildlife
Consider adding Serious Sam: The First Encounter and The Second Encounter. Serious Sam Classics: Revolution is free on Steam for owners of the both games.

More information about SS: Revolution: [url=http://serioussam.wikia.com/wiki/Serious_Sam_Classics:_Revolution]http://serioussam.wikia.com/wiki/Serious_Sam_Classics:_Revolution[/url]
Post edited June 21, 2017 by African_wildlife
African_wildlife: Consider adding Serious Sam: The First Encounter and The Second Encounter. Serious Sam Classics: Revolution is free on Steam for owners of the both games.

More information about SS: Revolution: [url=http://serioussam.wikia.com/wiki/Serious_Sam_Classics:_Revolution]http://serioussam.wikia.com/wiki/Serious_Sam_Classics:_Revolution[/url]
Revolution isn't even by the same developers. It's done by fans, don't think that would be fair.
African_wildlife: Do you mean Paradise Lost?
Klumpen0815: He most certainly does since "Apocalypse Weekend" is definitely in the GOG version.
It's utter crap though, you should stop playing after finishing the base game and rather make a pacifist run than playing the terrible weekend expansion.
Yeah, I meant Paradise Lost instead of Apocalypse Weekend.
Apocalypse Weekend was pretty lame, but then to be honest the base game was not all that great either. The "Satire" in the game is not half as funny or clever as the designers thought it was.
fronzelneekburm: I feel your pain, but you know what's even worse? Devs who NEVER patch their game and still dump their new games here (and never patch those as well) and people still buying them. I'm looking at you Vlambeer!
Yeah I don't really get that, I guess some people just aren't aware, never learn, or simply don't care. I wonder if it will ever affect GOG's bottom line.
African_wildlife: Consider adding Serious Sam: The First Encounter and The Second Encounter. Serious Sam Classics: Revolution is free on Steam for owners of the both games.

omega64: Revolution isn't even by the same developers. It's done by fans, don't think that would be fair.
and it is not even on gOg to start with....
Please add Sheltered to the list again and it should stay there forever.
GOG version is missing *two* important patches with new items, configurable difficulty settings and many bug fixes.

Edit: added patch notes
http://steamcommunity.com/games/356040/announcements/detail/532949254492873707
http://steamcommunity.com/games/356040/announcements/detail/1263669710826796695
Post edited June 22, 2017 by zambrey
omega64: Revolution isn't even by the same developers. It's done by fans, don't think that would be fair.
amok: and it is not even on gOg to start with....
That too. :P