It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
I didn't bother posting this at the time but i keep seeing people bring up Dragon's Dogma not being updated so here it is. A couple of months ago i sent a message to a Capcom rep about the updates that the Steam version got but that the GOG version was missing. They told me the port was handled by GOG, who they believe contracted it out to another port developer. So i contacted GOG support about it. They told me it's a lot more complicated then usual but that they are working on getting the game patched. They're not sure when the update will arrive but assured me it will eventually arrive.

So take that for what you will. I was offered a refund but decided to keep the game and wait for the update. It's a good game and i want the DRM free version of it.
Post edited June 09, 2018 by user deleted
Point_Man: I didn't bother posting this at the time but i keep seeing people bring up Dragon's Dogma not being updated so here it is. A couple of months ago i sent a message to a Capcom rep about the updates that the Steam version got but that the GOG version was missing. They told me the port was handled by GOG, who they believe contracted it out to another port developer. So i contacted GOG support about it. They told me it's a lot more complicated then usual but that they are working on getting the game patched. They're not sure when the update will arrive but assured me it will eventually arrive.

So take that for what you will. I was offered a refund but decided to keep the game and wait for the update. It's a good game and i want the DRM free version of it.
I already refunded my copy weeks ago, but then again I don't have confidence this will actually ever be resolved given this is Capcom.
Post edited June 09, 2018 by Lucian_Galca
Point_Man: I didn't bother posting this at the time but i keep seeing people bring up Dragon's Dogma not being updated so here it is. A couple of months ago i sent a message to a Capcom rep about the updates that the Steam version got but that the GOG version was missing. They told me the port was handled by GOG, who they believe contracted it out to another port developer. So i contacted GOG support about it. They told me it's a lot more complicated then usual but that they are working on getting the game patched. They're not sure when the update will arrive but assured me it will eventually arrive.

This porting was done by General Arcade, who have done Galaxy work for a number of other titles:
http://generalarcade.com/
But they may limited by what they can do by either contractual or technical reasons in this case.

Thanks for the update. Hoping against hope for the game to be patched properly :S
Point_Man: ...
Well, hopefully it happens sooner than later.
Is Wolcen Lords of Mayhem up to date?
I know we talked about World to the West a while back already, but I just wanted to point out that back in January the game got a permanent price cut on Steam from $20 to $15, that has yet to be implemented here.
Lorley: I know we talked about World to the West a while back already, but I just wanted to point out that back in January the game got a permanent price cut on Steam from $20 to $15, that has yet to be implemented here.
Same with Way of the Red. I told support and they were like, No, the game's on sale right now you see. It's the same price. Ignoring that that was sale price versus normal price.
This War of Mine has yet to be provided with a bug fix update that was released on Steam in April.

The last known update for the GOG version of the game dates back to January 31st (as you can see on its GOG Database page). The game's DLCs also received updates on that very same day, so they may have to be kept up-to-date alongside the base game.
Post edited June 10, 2018 by KUyTh
high rated
Took them a while, but Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak finally received the 1.3.0 update
high rated
the way is now up to date. i contacted the dev yesterday, they got back to me today and said they'd resubmit it and its NOW up to date.

this was their response to my tweet.

"Ok, it seems that someone at GOG forgot to add the newest build to QA queue and it never went online. It's added now, so hopefully it should go online tonight or tomorrow :)"
ElTerprise: Took them a while, but Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak finally received the 1.3.0 update
Well i'll be damned. Guess it can come off the list.
Great news, maybe i can buy Homeworld Remastered Collection in better conscience now in hopes Gearbox don't repeat this.
Nice! Very, very nice!

Removed Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak and The Way from the mix.

@fortune_p_dawg: Since you're already in touch with the The Way devs, maybe point them towards the dev portal, since their message suggests they still do things the old-timey way to send in builds for gog to process, whereas the dev portal allows the devs to publish builds via Galaxy right away.

@KUyTh: Regarding This War Of Mine: It hops on and off the list with some regularity. So far it always got patched sooner or later (usually later). Would be nice if you (or anyone reading this) could get in touch with the devs/gog support to send them a reminder.
fronzelneekburm: @KUyTh: Regarding This War Of Mine: It hops on and off the list with some regularity. So far it always got patched sooner or later (usually later). Would be nice if you (or anyone reading this) could get in touch with the devs/gog support to send them a reminder.
I've sent an email to them, I'll report here if they answer me, I didn't know the game was outdated btw, it's a shame