It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

so tell me about castle crashers, I've been waiting for burnout or jet set to get a nice sale but castle crashers looks nice. Is it good? should I forget about the other games and get this one?
SimonG: Steam needs a "Buy all DLC I don't have already" button.

Bloody Paradox .....
I can agree to both of those statements (although since Paradox is giving me a free expansion pack in SotS 2 I can't complain tooooo much ;))
SimonG: Everybody.

Buy.That.Game.
Crassmaster: Agreed. Fantastic game.
Better yet, buy it twice and gift the other copy to a friend. A shame it wasn't hyped to the extent of certain other downloadble games this year, it has them all beat imo and is the new king of the stealth genre.
overread: I can agree to both of those statements (although since Paradox is giving me a free expansion pack in SotS 2 I can't complain tooooo much ;))
Oh, that's quite good. Didn't know about it. I guess I'll finally install that game.
KOC: Better yet, buy it twice and gift the other copy to a friend. A shame it wasn't hyped to the extent of certain other downloadble games this year, it has them all beat imo and is the new king of the stealth genre.
What game are you talking about? (links on the quote don't seem to be working)
Post edited November 26, 2012 by Andanzas
Andanzas: What game are you talking about? (links on the quote don't seem to be working)
Mark of the Ninja. Awesome game.
Begged mom for Castle Crashers too. Loved that on a friend's Xbox, can't wait to play the whole thing.

Did they provide the art in full res or just upconvert 720?
Sooo, how did my fellow GOGers manage the "seal" ..? (I genuinely hate that meme.. ^^)

Decent deal offers this Autumn sale but not so different than others digital shopping as of lately, Amazon.com and Greenmangaming are my usual check before Steam and took the upper hand, with even better price tags i believe.

I actually only purchased three games :

- Kotor 2
- Puzzle Agent 1
- Trine 2 DLC

Was tempted with few, like the whole Warhammer Dawn of War, Deponia and Skyrim but meh..

I'm low on funds and a terrible backlog of about 350 on my 500 owned games.. Gotta clear that a bit and quit buying like a hysteric woman married to some celebrity now. :s
I got Risen 2, Dishonored and two Assassin's Creeds, not the latest one.
I guess that was it. Wasn't really the cheapest games.
Though I guess none of those were bought from steam.

But today, I just mostly played Quake 1. =)
Andanzas: What game are you talking about? (links on the quote don't seem to be working)
SimonG: Mark of the Ninja. Awesome game.
Ah, thanks. Never heard of it before. I'll check it out before the next Christmas sale.
Anyone have a list of not front page sale items that are a killer deal? I know some people mentioned Toki Tori for 50 cents and I know I picked up some dirt cheap deals like Hazen and Loki, along with a few puzzle games that I may or may not play.
SimonG: Mark of the Ninja. Awesome game.
Andanzas: Ah, thanks. Never heard of it before. I'll check it out before the next Christmas sale.
I want this game very much but I have enough to play and so the sale on it wasn't good enough just now. If I got it on XBLA for 400 points I'd probably bite.
StingingVelvet: Begged mom for Castle Crashers too. Loved that on a friend's Xbox, can't wait to play the whole thing.

Did they provide the art in full res or just upconvert 720?
No idea but I doubt it would matter much given the art style. Btw, the Pink Knight pack is freaking hilarious if you can spare a buck. I guess they're charging for it on Steam so they can give the proceeds to charity (free if you have the XBLA version).
Post edited November 26, 2012 by orcishgamer
KOC: Better yet, buy it twice and gift the other copy to a friend. A shame it wasn't hyped to the extent of certain other downloadble games this year, it has them all beat imo and is the new king of the stealth genre.
I actually I did just that. A friend's birthday was on Saturday, so I grabbed a copy for him as well.
orcishgamer: Anyone have a list of not front page sale items that are a killer deal?
I don't know about killer, but I did find a couple cheap game that I don't recall being mentioned yet, and which look like they'd be pretty good (from a video and/or review).

Jolly Rover (point and click adventure) $1.74 (-75%)

Cthulhu Saves the World & Breath of Death VII Double Pack (retro RPGs) $1.49 (-50%)

Broken Sword - Trilogy pack (point and click adventure) $2 (-80%)

I got a handful of other games in the $1 - $4 range, but as far as ones not mentioned yet I think that is probably all they are worth.
The damage done by this sale... I guess that the Winter Sale can't offer up too much more that I hope... at least I hope not... my wallet can't take it!

Quantum Conundrum Season Pass
Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion
Little Inferno
Galactic Civilizations Complete Pack
Mark of the Ninja
Hotline Miami
DOOM 3: BFG Edition (ROW) (GMG)
Max Payne 3 Season Pass
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Cities in Motion Complete (2012)

Also snagged BF3 Premuim for $30US / Syndicate for $5US / C&C collection for $25US from Amazon

And just when I though I was out.... SSFIV:AE for $10 as a final flash sale.... have to get that as well when I get home... ><
orcishgamer: Anyone have a list of not front page sale items that are a killer deal?
Yeah, I would like to know that too.
I caved in and ended up buying Dishonoured.

Good game i like the setting although feel the graphics need a high texture pack.