It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

i bought some :)

waiz for winter sale :)
StingingVelvet: Guilted my mom into buying me Dishonored as an early Christmas gift. "Mommy I am poor and lonely overseas and all I wanna do is come home and play Dishonored."

I am a bad son.
I believe that makes you a *dishonorable* son... badumdum!
orcishgamer: I believe that makes you a *dishonorable* son... badumdum!
I can hear the cymbals all the way over here.
Fun time:

Try finding all the mistakes with the OMD 2 pricing.
Anybody here who can help me get Batman AC GOTY? It's not available in my region and I've been waiting for that one to go on sale for so long.
Loar: Anybody here who can help me get Batman AC GOTY? It's not available in my region and I've been waiting for that one to go on sale for so long.
*Edit Nevermind, Currently i only do paypal*
Post edited November 25, 2012 by rooshandark8
Hope nobody minds me saying a quick public thank you to Andanzas for the gift of M&B:Warband. It was a very thoughtful thing to do, and I couldn't even force him to let me buy him something in return.

Cheers mate!
Mommy bought me Dishonored AND Mark of the Ninja! What a good mommy!
StingingVelvet: Mark of the Ninja!
Everybody.

Buy.That.Game.
I just had a look at the 20 best selling indie games right now, and on 14'th place is FTL sitting smugly without any discount. Not bad.
SimonG: Everybody.

Buy.That.Game.
Everybody says "I can't I'm broke."
Post edited November 25, 2012 by fr33kSh0w2012
I couldn't buy anything from this sale since i'm currently broke. Anyway, which is the 6th game on the flash deals? I can't see it because it's unavailable in my region for some reason.
Neobr10: I couldn't buy anything from this sale since i'm currently broke. Anyway, which is the 6th game on the flash deals? I can't see it because it's unavailable in my region for some reason.
One of these:
Mirror's Edge, Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion, or Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition.
Neobr10: I couldn't buy anything from this sale since i'm currently broke. Anyway, which is the 6th game on the flash deals? I can't see it because it's unavailable in my region for some reason.
Garugo: One of these:
Mirror's Edge, Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion, or Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition.
No, i can see all of those. The ones i can see are Blood Bowl, Lone Survivor, QUantum Conundrum, Sins of a Sollar Empire and Mirror's Edge.
Mirror's Edge and Batman AC have nice prices, why I have to be broke right now grr...

Anyway, just curious, is Skyrim:Hearthfire was on sale? Everything related to Skyrim is region locked here.
Post edited November 25, 2012 by Trid