It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ian: Skyrim
Thanks Ian, will try my luck with this one, as I always wanted to try Skyrim but never got the chance.
Congratulations to the winners! I have sent the keys.

Niilo, if possible, please confirm on steamgifts that you have received the key for Indie Game - The Movie. If there was any problem, let me know. Thanks!
Ian: Skyrim
Thanks Ian, Entered this one... Thanks for pulling another one from your bag of gifts ;D

Thanks to all the gifters
KotOR2 and Indie:tFoA :

Games sent. Congratulations to both winners!
Post edited February 09, 2013 by K_1269
K_1269: KotOR2 and Indie:tFoA :

Games sent. Congratulations to both winners!
woooow thx man!
RaggieRags: Syberia is a point-and-click adventure game with an unforgettable, unique atmosphere and it's one of my personal favorites in the genre. Come and win yourself a copy! http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/x6egQ/syberia
Received , thanks .
high rated
Defenders of Ardania: Battlemagic

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/OJ9Gi/defenders-of-ardania-battlemagic

Defenders of Ardania: The Conjurer's Tricks

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/ezy76/defenders-of-ardania-the-conjurers-tricks
Question - if i did a giveaway for a DLC - would it be considered unfair as not everyone will have the base game ? should i stick to full games ?
Ian: Question - if i did a giveaway for a DLC - would it be considered unfair as not everyone will have the base game ? should i stick to full games ?
We don't have a rule against it, so go ahead.

I know I wouldn't consider it unfair, no matter what it is.
Post edited February 11, 2013 by adambiser
Ian: would it be considered unfair as not everyone will have the base game
Is it unfair if you give a game some people already have?
Is it unfair if you give a game some people aren't interested in (FPS or RPG or TBS)?
Is it unfair if you give a game that some people can't run, because their machine isn't powerful enough?

Feel free to donate whatever you feel like donating, people who are interested in it will enter. After all, you are not obliged to give us games (unless there is something going on over there that we are not aware of :P).
Ian: Question - if i did a giveaway for a DLC - would it be considered unfair as not everyone will have the base game ? should i stick to full games ?
Give away whatever you want. It seems odd/silly for people to complain about that sort of thing. It would be like complaining because someone gave away a game I didn't personally want to play.
My opinion is that it is all good. Giving is giving. You have such a good reputation, I doubt anyone would mind what you gave away.

Happy gaming! =)
TheSupremeForce: Give away whatever you want. It seems odd/silly for people to complain about that sort of thing. It would be like complaining because someone gave away a game I didn't personally want to play.
Which happens a lot, btw. That, or I already have it. I should go and have a fit somewhere, I'm fond of nervous breakdowns. They're fun.
Yeah, I also thought about that, but ultimately I'd rather give a chance to someone from the gog group to get it than make the giveaway public.
Nope, it won't be unfair to give DLC away