It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
What would Christmas be without a giveaway? Eador: Masters of the Broken World is up for 5 days. Requires $34,56 CV.

Good luck to all and Merry Christmas!
First of all, Merry Christmas everybody! Thank you for being so generous!

Secondly, I'd have two questions:
1) If you already got a game and you redeem a code on Steam, the game already existing in your library won't be overwritten, right? (just asking since this is pretty important when it comes to games that are censored in a certain country)
2) It's no problem to gift games from bundles, right? (they do have the gift button now)
Reever: First of all, Merry Christmas everybody! Thank you for being so generous!

Secondly, I'd have two questions:
1) If you already got a game and you redeem a code on Steam, the game already existing in your library won't be overwritten, right? (just asking since this is pretty important when it comes to games that are censored in a certain country)
2) It's no problem to gift games from bundles, right? (they do have the gift button now)
1- No, excluding particular cases. In example, if you try to activate Saints Raw 4 Game of the Century Edition, and you already own the base game, Steam will redeem the code, adding on your library only DLCs. You will waste a copy of the game. In other cases, when a particular game has more regional version (IE german one), you will be able to redeem the key.
2-Nope, you can gift bundle games.
ThePunishedSnake: 1- No, excluding particular cases. In example, if you try to activate Saints Raw 4 Game of the Century Edition, and you already own the base game, Steam will redeem the code, adding on your library only DLCs. You will waste a copy of the game. In other cases, when a particular game has more regional version (IE german one), you will be able to redeem the key.
Thanks for the answers.
On the bolded: Are Humble Bundle Keys activating regional versions? I just know that the German versions are censored and a work around would be activating them through a VPN - or getting them as a gift from someone else. I think I got the bundle at one point so I could have an uncensored version of Bioshock (IIRC), but if it is as you say, I might have still gotten a censored version.

And on 2 again: Can you just choose the normal game or are there Humble Bundle versions? I remember seeing something like that at some point!
ThePunishedSnake: 1- No, excluding particular cases. In example, if you try to activate Saints Raw 4 Game of the Century Edition, and you already own the base game, Steam will redeem the code, adding on your library only DLCs. You will waste a copy of the game. In other cases, when a particular game has more regional version (IE german one), you will be able to redeem the key.
Reever: Thanks for the answers.
On the bolded: Are Humble Bundle Keys activating regional versions? I just know that the German versions are censored and a work around would be activating them through a VPN - or getting them as a gift from someone else. I think I got the bundle at one point so I could have an uncensored version of Bioshock (IIRC), but if it is as you say, I might have still gotten a censored version.

And on 2 again: Can you just choose the normal game or are there Humble Bundle versions? I remember seeing something like that at some point!
HumbleBundle keys activate on all regions. Then each game has its own story, it depends from the publisher it a german key can be redeemed on all regions or not. This outside of HB, of course.
Reever: On the bolded: Are Humble Bundle Keys activating regional versions? I just know that the German versions are censored and a work around would be activating them through a VPN - or getting them as a gift from someone else. I think I got the bundle at one point so I could have an uncensored version of Bioshock (IIRC), but if it is as you say, I might have still gotten a censored version.

Depending in which region the purchaser is located and if the game has different versions depending of the region, that purchaser gets the version for his region. No way around for this. For example, if an australian person buys the game Saints Row IV from Humble Bundle and then sends it to a friend in South America, that friend will get the censored version instead, IF, he can activate the game. Some games are region locked and can't be activated outside the region where it was purchased, as it happened to me, someone from Russia bought a bundle from Humble Bundle, and sent me a gift link for a game from that bundle, but I wasn't able to activate the game because of my region (South America). Only a person from Russia/Ukraine was able to redeem that gift link later.
Post edited December 24, 2014 by Azrael360
high rated
Tw2Brick: Talisman DE

Three days, three copies, starts in a few minutes.

Do you like board games? Well, this is an excellent digital version of a very good board game.

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/qbbxp/talisman-digital-edition

Good luck!
Thank you very much for the gife!

Now a couple of small giveaway from me:

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/myoDK/alien-shooter-2-reloaded

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/sQH7b/pixeljunk-shooter
high rated
http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/ZFDf7/long-live-the-queen
Thanks, entered for this one :)
Cool little game that plays fairly quick, different ways to win even... I have this on gog, so I'll pass but thanks!
high rated
http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/tN2Zu/spaceforce-rogue-universe
Congrats trentonlfGOG, I've sent you the HB link via PM.
Zurvan7: Congrats trentonlfGOG, I've sent you the HB link via PM.
Received and redeemed! Thank you very much :-)
Azrael360: Depending in which region the purchaser is located and if the game has different versions depending of the region, that purchaser gets the version for his region. No way around for this. For example, if an australian person buys the game Saints Row IV from Humble Bundle and then sends it to a friend in South America, that friend will get the censored version instead, IF, he can activate the game. Some games are region locked and can't be activated outside the region where it was purchased, as it happened to me, someone from Russia bought a bundle from Humble Bundle, and sent me a gift link for a game from that bundle, but I wasn't able to activate the game because of my region (South America). Only a person from Russia/Ukraine was able to redeem that gift link later.
Le shit!
Thank you both for your answers =)
high rated
Grand Theft Auto IV

One of my all time favorites :)
Merry Christmas, peeps! :)