It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dr.schliemann: Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP is a great indie, in my opinion.

Ends in about 36 hours.
Thank you!
I didn't want to start a new thread about this, so I hope you guys don't mind me asking here. I've noticed Titan Quest Gold popping up on Steam Gifts a lot all of a sudden, and I am wondering if it's available in a bundle somewhere at the moment.

I've been checking all the bundle sites I know, but I've had no luck so far.
akhliber: I didn't want to start a new thread about this, so I hope you guys don't mind me asking here. I've noticed Titan Quest Gold popping up on Steam Gifts a lot all of a sudden, and I am wondering if it's available in a bundle somewhere at the moment.

As far as I know it's been in The Humble THQ Bundle only.
akhliber: I didn't want to start a new thread about this, so I hope you guys don't mind me asking here. I've noticed Titan Quest Gold popping up on Steam Gifts a lot all of a sudden, and I am wondering if it's available in a bundle somewhere at the moment.

dr.schliemann: As far as I know it's been in The Humble THQ Bundle only.
I picked up that bundle, and it does have the base game (Titan Quest) but not the expansion. It's the Gold version I've been seeing on Steam Gifts today, which is what's got me curious. Thanks for responding. :)
dr.schliemann: As far as I know it's been in The Humble THQ Bundle only.
akhliber: I picked up that bundle, and it does have the base game (Titan Quest) but not the expansion.
My bad, I'd have sworn it were the gold edition.
akhliber: I've been checking all the bundle sites I know, but I've had no luck so far.
it was dirt cheap on steam the other week
akhliber: I picked up that bundle, and it does have the base game (Titan Quest) but not the expansion.
dr.schliemann: My bad, I'd have sworn it were the gold edition.
No worries, I was convinced of the same until I went to install and play it. I could have sworn it was the Gold edition. :)

akhliber: I've been checking all the bundle sites I know, but I've had no luck so far.
Sachys: it was dirt cheap on steam the other week
Ah, that would explain it. Thanks :)
dr.schliemann: My bad, I'd have sworn it were the gold edition.
akhliber: No worries, I was convinced of the same until I went to install and play it. I could have sworn it was the Gold edition. :)

Sachys: it was dirt cheap on steam the other week
akhliber: Ah, that would explain it. Thanks :)
maybe GMG too
Momo1991: Robot chickens in Uncle Tully's Fu_land? What could be bad about that? ;-p

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/5oWwY/monday-night-combat
Thanks for Monday Night Combat, Momo! :D
high rated
In thanks for the generous contributors:
Rise of the Triad CV $150 open for 6 days.

Thank you!!!!
Garrett24601: In thanks for the generous contributors:

Thank you!!!!
Not in, as I already own the game, but thanks for the great giveaway :-)
The game is good, had some little performances problems at the first release, but so much fun !
high rated
Humble leftover

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/zvGWQ/offspring-fling
Thank you!
Garrett24601: In thanks for the generous contributors:

Thank you!!!!
Lol, I can't join because I miss 16 cents :D
+1 and thanks, of course :)
Punished_Snake: Lol, I can't join because I miss 16 cents :D
+1 and thanks, of course :)
Quickly put up a giveaway for some DLC :P.