It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Zurvan7: Weird cause Azahiel did participated in my giveaway and PM'd me a couple of days ago, so he is still active...
gbaz69: It is possible the email didn't get sent cause of various steamgifts server problems, or just never checked email.
Or maybe it's in his spam folder? Sometimes I receive mails and hotmail put them here.
Zurvan7: Weird cause Azahiel did participated in my giveaway and PM'd me a couple of days ago, so he is still active...
gbaz69: It is possible the email didn't get sent cause of various steamgifts server problems, or just never checked email.
Thanks to all of you for the advice. I'll make sure to let the full 7 days pass, and will try adding Azahiel on Steam. I sent the gift about an hour after the giveaway ended, but the gift is still in my inventory, saying "sent to _______ (winner's email)." Knowing s/he's been active recently, I'll try to make contact before requesting a re-roll. Thanks, all! :)

EDIT: All cleared up. Sorry for the worry, folks! Got in touch w/ the winner on Steam and the prize was delivered. :)
Post edited February 07, 2014 by akhliber
thanks a lot for all the games so far :) haven't won anything yet :P but my luck will change eventually :D
high rated
A Valentine's day poem for a Valentine's giveaway

(an agarest giveaway might have been more appropriate for the holiday, but I don't feel like inflicting it upon you guys right now)
Post edited February 07, 2014 by mrcrispy83
high rated
Grand Theft Auto 3

Open for 2 days.
mrcrispy83: A Valentine's day poem for a Valentine's giveaway

(an agarest giveaway might have been more appropriate for the holiday, but I don't feel like inflicting it upon you guys right now)
haha agarest rules :p Weirdest JRPG I've ever played but the humor is too good :p
mondo84: Grand Theft Auto 3

Open for 2 days.
Thanks bruh
Post edited February 07, 2014 by Zurvan7
thanks both of you and to the user tokisto too :)

Open for 2 days.
Thanks for the chance on that revolutionary title.
high rated
http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/ID4DB/simcity-4-deluxe-edition
high rated
http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/xwdU2/sanctum-2
Thanks, Ashkaro! +1
Thanks, jamsatle! +1
mrcrispy83: A Valentine's day poem for a Valentine's giveaway

Thanks, mrcrispy83! +1
Post edited February 09, 2014 by Air-Trigger

Open for 2 days.
The winner was Saladhead. Congrats and please check e-mail for the key.
mondo84: The winner was Saladhead. Congrats and please check e-mail for the key.
Thanks a lot! Great game, much appreciated (Saladhead would be my undercover Steamgifts identity)!
Post edited February 09, 2014 by Ashkaro
Simcity 4 giveaway ended and the winner was AirTrigger. Congratulations, the gift should be in your mail.
high rated
http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/R3bY0/aerena-clash-of-champions