It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Round 2

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/xmtZP/confrontation

Good luck all

Previous winner, will send your gift within the hour or so (I am outside ATM and writing this from my iPhone)

Simon happy bday

PS: it's a quickie so you have 2 hours :)
Post edited September 15, 2013 by abolat
abolat: Round 2

Good luck all

Previous winner, will send your gift within the hour or so (I am outside ATM and writing this from my iPhone)

Simon happy bday

Nice one, Abolat - not in but a lot of peeps want this one ;-)
Momo1991: Nice one, Abolat - not in but a lot of peeps want this one ;-)
Me want :P (and 14 others :D)
te_lanus: Me want :P (and 14 others :D)
now 15 ;P
abolat: Round 2

Good luck all

Simon happy bday

Sadly people don't read/follow instructions :( both winners are not online (albeit the former did wait for me for a while and I missed him by 10 minutes... Comeon people!
abolat: Sadly people don't read/follow instructions :( both winners are not online (albeit the former did wait for me for a while and I missed him by 10 minutes... Comeon people!
Sorry :-( Plus I messed you up with the lemuria gift too - We're ALL messing with you today it seems.
abolat: Sadly people don't read/follow instructions :( both winners are not online (albeit the former did wait for me for a while and I missed him by 10 minutes... Comeon people!
Momo1991: Sorry :-( Plus I messed you up with the lemuria gift too - We're ALL messing with you today it seems.
What lemuria gift? :)

Oh and I guess I like you guys messing up with me because.... Tadaaaaa

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/cuaCU/confrontation

Last one for the best because it goes you guys a higher chance to win

I do wish we had some hitman absolution giveaways soon (I have even been combing through the classifieds section but no luck so far)... If I had the dough for it I would have definitely gotten it for myself and you guys but alas I am as broke as te camels back :D
Momo1991: Sorry :-( Plus I messed you up with the lemuria gift too - We're ALL messing with you today it seems.
Oh I figured out what you meant...!! You took the chance for me to gift lemuria a KF copy! While I feel saddened I was deprived of such a generous act I commend your generosity and am happy for lemuria

Guys and gals;

Please vote on what should be the next contributor level for the confrontation giveaway...(I have 2 left and I want the last one to be a thank you to the greatest of givers (such that there are 4 people that can enter or less)...

Of course I don't want to clutter up the gift thread but I also don't wanna sound vain in the general community forums by setting up a thread for it... What to do?

Ere you go:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/for_steam_gifts_gift_club_members_regarding_contribution_levels
Post edited September 15, 2013 by abolat
Looks like we missed each other well sorry about that. I were online to about 1 AM (GMT+2) but i had connection problems so I were offline till now.
Heiser891 (not sure who that is on here) has won Darksiders.

Sent key via email.
simon_vd: Looks like we missed each other well sorry about that. I were online to about 1 AM (GMT+2) but i had connection problems so I were offline till now.
If you are the winner of the giveaway just add me on steam
mondo84: Heiser891 (not sure who that is on here) has won Darksiders.

Sent key via email.
got it, thank you very much

simon_vd: Looks like we missed each other well sorry about that. I were online to about 1 AM (GMT+2) but i had connection problems so I were offline till now.
abolat: If you are the winner of the giveaway just add me on steam
I accepted your invitation last night (chaos3501)

edit: got it abolat, you have my thanks
Post edited September 16, 2013 by simon_vd
high rated
There's a Zombie...
http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/k6pIa/
I just want to say thank you for all the generosity that has been displayed by the steamgifts members over the past year or so that I've been a somewhat active member of the GOG forums. I haven't been in a position to give away many games (as is the situation for many), and I do not like feeling like a moocher. I haven't been active here for a while because of that and the business of life. So, kindly, I will remove myself from the Steamgifts group. It is not out of contention, dislike, nor anything else. Once again, thank you for the games some of you have allowed me the opportunity to win, and that others have allowed me the opportunity to participate in the fun of a giveaway (win or lose). Many blessings to all of you and your loved ones :)
mondo84: Heiser891 (not sure who that is on here) has won Darksiders.

Sent key via email.
simon_vd: got it, thank you very much

abolat: If you are the winner of the giveaway just add me on steam
simon_vd: I accepted your invitation last night (chaos3501)
Ah sorry abou that. Hard to keep track when the usernames are so different. Gimme a moment and I'll pm your key