It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

i like the leave a comment rule, but i like it so that its up to gifters if they want to incorporate it.
but i get the idea here of it all going to far.
i dont think its a cultural thing to just be polite & show gratitude for someone that is giving away a game.
its sad when you have never seen that person in forum, ever speak, say nothing in a giveaway, & then nothing after receiving their game.

this was quite common behavior. id say about 50% of the games that i have handed over ended this way with the winners.
i like the idea of just saying whatever comment.
its up to the person to say what they want.
im just not sure if giveaways count if someone says something in this forum but nothing in SG.
i dont mind if they choose GoG to say something over SG but i would think that that wouldnt work with SG rules.
cause the rule is outside of SG.

but that is my own opinion.
if you can click on entering a giveaway, i dont understand why you cant just comment whatever below it.
doesnt matter what it is.
liquidsnakehpks: he did not do anything other than enter giveaways and winning the giveaways and repeating the process nothing else done , no reply,no +1 you at least pm'd me to know why you were banned , he did not even care, you dont know his gog nick cause he never bothered to check the thread here.
Ok, it seems likely that he's an actual leech and was worth banning.

So for this week the record for getting people out of the club is one actual scammer and me? Seems like a good rate.
Post edited June 14, 2013 by Jonni
high rated
http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/1zczM/the-maw

Oh, not for our group, but check this one, too:
http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/ypd4Y/hitman-absolution
Post edited June 14, 2013 by DarkoD13
liquidsnakehpks: he did not do anything other than enter giveaways and winning the giveaways and repeating the process nothing else done , no reply,no +1 you at least pm'd me to know why you were banned , he did not even care, you dont know his gog nick cause he never bothered to check the thread here.
Jonni: Ok, it seems likely that he's an actual leech and was worth banning.

So for this week the record for getting people out of the club is one actual scammer and me? Seems like a good rate.
the problem is just today i got a pm just read this long pm slowly , it breaks my heart :X he won a giveaway after even being kicked from the group cause of the 7 day sync and user gifted him the key out of goodness
"Hi liquidsnakehpks

Sorry to bother you, but I am having a problem with one of my giveaways. I recently did a giveaway for Slam Bolt Scrappers (SBS), and keremixx won the game. This was before I saw that he was kicked out of the group, so I did what I normally do when a giveaway ends. I checked his steam account to make sure that he didn't already own SBS, and when I saw it wasn't listed under his account, I sent him an e-mail with the key. This was about 4 days ago, and now I see that he has SBS in his account, but he hasn't marked it as received on steamgifts. I sent him an e-mail yesterday to remind him to do so, but he hasn't responded yet. There probably isn't much that you can do about it, but I thought I should let an admin of the group know about the issue."

tell me without rules how can you prevent this without having rules ?
you think only you got removed ? please check the previous pages we caught 4 other people like him and 3 ran away without having the guts to post in there.
you dont know what it is when a gifter gives away game like bioshock infinite and the winner runs away without even a thank you or marking it as reccived and there was no rule to prevent him

http://www.steamgifts.com/user/LoganOldschool/won
Post edited June 14, 2013 by liquidsnakehpks
it was my understanding that we got rid of 3-4 people that were leechers. in the past week

Jonni: Ok, it seems likely that he's an actual leech and was worth banning.

Post edited June 14, 2013 by Death2Videodrome
liquidsnakehpks: you dont know what it is when a gifter gives away game like bioshock infinite and the winner runs away without even a thank you or marking it as reccived
Not marking as received / not claiming within a reasonable time => ABSOLUTELY! It is a different scenario.

And if you want to argue numbers: how many scammers/leechers should be banned for every decent member for the rule to be a success? 5 is enough?
liquidsnakehpks: you dont know what it is when a gifter gives away game like bioshock infinite and the winner runs away without even a thank you or marking it as reccived
Jonni: Not marking as received / not claiming within a reasonable time => ABSOLUTELY! It is a different scenario.

And if you want to argue numbers: how many scammers/leechers should be banned for every decent member for the rule to be a success? 5 is enough?
whos the decent member ? sorry you are claiming that yourself ,you werent even banned , i clearly explained what a temp ban is , there are rules and i treat everyone equal
now im confused. your angry b/c you didnt say anything to someone that asked to say something in a comment section, correct?
did you say something in GoG thread to wish the person happy birthday?
i get you getting frustrated over something small. what i dont get is it was the Ops birthday, & yet your upset cause you didnt follow through with what they asked.
i dunno, i dont understand that.
& this is all over you just being warned. not banned

Jonni: Not marking as received / not claiming within a reasonable time => ABSOLUTELY! It is a different scenario.

Post edited June 14, 2013 by Death2Videodrome
liquidsnakehpks: whos the decent member ? sorry you are claiming that yourself
Whoa, ouch, I certainly wasn't expecting that after 25 giveaways in the club.

I guess I'm one of the leechers then.
liquidsnakehpks: whos the decent member ? sorry you are claiming that yourself
Jonni: Whoa, ouch, I certainly wasn't expecting that after 25 giveaways in the club.

gee so now 25 giveaways = decent member of the group nice, everyone make 25 giveways so we can all have decent members here and remove all rules since everyone will be decent
Awesome as always :) Thanks for the chance
Please refrain from attacking each-other and keep the discussion sober. I get that we are not all in agreement and that it is a hot topic but we on this forum are all valued members as we all participate in the discussion and by definition are active members ;)
SirEyeball: Please refrain from attacking each-other and keep the discussion sober. I get that we are not all in agreement and that it is a hot topic but we on this forum are all valued members as we all participate in the discussion and by definition are active members ;)
i hope you are reading the reasons for people not wanting the rules my friend just read the few replies above
agreed.
i dont get what that has to do with saying something to someone gifting on their birthdays, of all days.
you got a warning & yet your making the biggest deal over a warning.
whats sad is it was the gifters birthday.
i could understand, if it had no significance to someones life but c'mon.
how hard is it to say something on someones birthday & take that little piece of time out of your day to say something nice to the gifter?

Jonni: Whoa, ouch, I certainly wasn't expecting that after 25 giveaways in the club.

liquidsnakehpks: gee so now 25 giveaways = decent member of the group nice, everyone make 25 giveways so we can all have decent members here
liquidsnakehpks: gee so now 25 giveaways = decent member of the group nice, everyone make 25 giveways so we can all have decent members here
Right. I thought we could go through this in civil matter and maybe improve the club for the future, but I guess that's out of the question.

I do hope, for the sake of the group, that other moderators can act more mature about future issues.

All the best.