It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Maybe variety would suffer but I can't see why? If people gift because they want to gift the incentive should be the gifts it self.
I wouldn't care about the value(and actually don't now. It was only because it dropped it is not the number) if people wouldn't put exceptions on their gifts.
The here is a gift but only for those rich enough to give the same as me is just wrong in my book. I know people have scammed and the like but on steamgifts there is an equal chance(sort of I know people cheat and have several steam accounts) to win.
I understand clubs like this where we get together and gift to this community that is a good thing but everybody should have equal opportunity whether through this club or on steamgifts in general is my point.
Ramble over
high rated
http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/OCMhr/BadRats
Private giveaway for GOGers. Please don't share the link.
DarkoD13: http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/OCMhr/BadRats
Private giveaway for GOGers. Please don't share the link.
very generous thanks +1 to you
high rated
As promised, sorry its a little later than i hoped. Ends on 6th Apr - 11:35 pm - GMT - I hope thats long enough??
Sniper Ghost Warrior Gold Edition
also just a heads up its my first Inventory item to give away so please bear with me.
Its actually quite fun and i don't quite understand why it got such a bad slating, it might not be totally awesome, but its fun. all i ask is you try enjoy :P
Might be fun to get a gog group together to MP?
Post edited April 04, 2013 by chezybezy
chezybezy: ... its my first Inventory item to give away so please bear with me....
It's actually not much different from sending a key ( if anything it makes things a little easier). Just go to your inventory in steam, click on the game you wish to send, click the button "send gift", then choose send by email and copy/paste the email adress of the winner into the field, then next, then type your message to the winner and click send. Once the winner accepts the gift it will disappear from your inventory and if the option hasn't been disabled and the winner has activated the game on his/her account the winner will popup on your activity tap as now owning the game.

Oh, and thank you as well as all other recent contributors for your generosity! +1
chezybezy: As promised, sorry its a little later than i hoped. Ends on 6th Apr - 11:35 pm - GMT - I hope thats long enough??
Sniper Ghost Warrior Gold Edition
also just a heads up its my first Inventory item to give away so please bear with me.
Its actually quite fun and i don't quite understand why it got such a bad slating, it might not be totally awesome, but its fun. all i ask is you try enjoy :P
Might be fun to get a gog group together to MP?
I played this game on GMG and I couldn't get past the psychic AI. I saw many positives in the game, but the AI and the stealth single-handedly destroyed the game for me.
high rated
I have had this extra key (HB) a while, so now here you go:

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/baNoA/titan-quest

Ends Tuesday the 9th (in 4 days).
uchristensen: I have had this extra key (HB) a while, so now here you go:

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/baNoA/titan-quest

Ends Tuesday the 9th (in 4 days).
thx jumped right on that(eller på dansk mange tak den nupper jeg forhåbentligt;))
Thank you both DarkoD13 and uchristensen, +1! And nice one Darko, Bad Rats lovely game!
Thanks for your generosity, +Rep to you both.

The sad thing, i want to try Bad Ratz cos everyone says its dreadful and i wanna see how bad it really is? knowing me ill end up liking it :p

oh and K_1269 thankyou ever so much for the thanks :) it really is appreciated.
chezybezy: The sad thing, i want to try Bad Rats cos everyone says its dreadful and i wanna see how bad it really is? knowing me ill end up liking it :p
Watch TB's "Why Do I Own... Bad Rats" or any Let's Play of it on YouTube, that should give you an idea.
chezybezy: The sad thing, i want to try Bad Rats cos everyone says its dreadful and i wanna see how bad it really is? knowing me ill end up liking it :p
uchristensen: Watch TB's "Why Do I Own... Bad Rats" or any Let's Play of it on YouTube, that should give you an idea.
hmm now i see the point :P
chezybezy: The sad thing, i want to try Bad Ratz cos everyone says its dreadful and i wanna see how bad it really is? knowing me ill end up liking it :p
Aside from all the blood and body parts, which can be turned off, it's not that different from the Crazy/Incredible Machines series. Sometimes you have to fiddle a little with the position of some of the objects, but you had to do that in Crazy/Incredible Machines as well. I've played it for a little over an hour and I found the physics engine annoying only twice. Mind you, that's twice more than it should, but I wouldn't call it dreadful.

I watched TB's review after I had played it and I couldn't believe he got stuck on trying to figure out how to attach the balloon to the rat - that's not supposed to be the puzzle. I respect his take on a lot of things, but it really is painful watching him review puzzle games.

EDIT:
Ok, I take that back. I just watch his WTF Scribblenauts video and that was amusing.
Post edited April 05, 2013 by Soyeong
Soyeong: <snip>
I have to admit that is what first popped into my head, an alternate version of crazy machines. maybe with a few 'issues'. its had to comment exactly without playing so i could be wrong with saying that it might have issues.
i too found TBs review rather different to some others of his i have seen.
maybe its me *shrugs*
high rated
Azrael360's Birthday Giveaway Part 2! ^_^

Capsized

It has been awhile since I gave away something in SteamGifts, because of the "problems" I had with the winners of my last 2 giveaways. This time, I prefer to deliver the gift through the Steam chat, if possible. Feel free to remove me from your friends' list later.

If I can't contact the winner properly, I won't doubt and ask for a re-roll.
Thanks for understaing.
Post edited April 05, 2013 by Azrael360