It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyberevil: Well, let's relight this candle before Trentonlf does :P

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/Mw8a5/the-sun-at-night

(I know, it's nothing super great, but it's a start) level 1 to participate.
It's funny you say that as I tried to create one last night and Steamgifts was not available yet LOL.
Cyberevil: Well, let's relight this candle before Trentonlf does :P

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/Mw8a5/the-sun-at-night

(I know, it's nothing super great, but it's a start) level 1 to participate.
trentonlf: It's funny you say that as I tried to create one last night and Steamgifts was not available yet LOL.
I'm sure you have better stuff, but I just wanted the "fame" of doing the first one under the new SGV2
high rated
Endless Space Gold

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/pTvVP/endless-space-gold

Level 3, although I have no idea what the levels are.

Good luck all!!
trentonlf: Level 3, although I have no idea what the levels are.
Levels are the replacements for CV. From what I saw, the higher levels have a limited amount of slots available (only 10 level 10 people allowed). To increase your level, you have to contribute more than the last person on the level above you.
No idea what the limits are.

P.S. Anyone knows if there is an RSS feed for the new site?

Edit: Seems like they changed the method for levels, see here.
Post edited January 27, 2015 by JMich
I tried to understand what levels mean as well. If I get it right, it basically measures, how much you have contributed. The more successful giveaways you make, the bigger your level is.

And thanks for a giveaway
Glad that the site is back up again , My thanks to all gifters for keeping the group active and going for such a long time and the members for sticking together as unit and following the group rules.
JMich: Levels are the replacements for CV. From what I saw, the higher levels have a limited amount of slots available (only 10 level 10 people allowed). To increase your level, you have to contribute more than the last person on the level above you.
No idea what the limits are.

P.S. Anyone knows if there is an RSS feed for the new site?

Edit: Seems like they changed the method for levels, see here.
Thanks!
Although I don't like the level system but that's just me. I will do my giveaways at level 2 from now on probably.
Post edited January 27, 2015 by trentonlf
high rated
Something to celebrate SGv2:
Giveaway of FORCED
Level 1+
Open till sunday.
With the opening steamgifts v2 , i have decided to add another member to the team to help in the smooth running the group. He has been a loyal long standing member of this group and has always been concerned with the well being of the group.
Azrael360 has been promoted to Group moderator, Congraulations Azrael
From now on members can contact Azrael360 if you have any issues or need any clarifications, He can also invite those people who post in to be added if they qualify for the group and enforce group rules when a issue arises.

As usual you can also contact me , momo , adam as well regarding the group.
Post edited January 27, 2015 by liquidsnakehpks
JMich: Edit: Seems like they changed the method for levels, see here.
Thank you so much for the link!

I know that under the old specs, I've contributed just over $55 worth of giveaways. My current level is 2. I don't really get it :p

I like that we can hide some of the giveaways now~! (via Account-> Settings-> Giveaways) Very nice :D
genkicolleen: I like that we can hide some of the giveaways now~! (via Account-> Settings-> Giveaways) Very nice :D
You can also hide by clicking the eye icon next to a giveaway's name, the one next to the steam link.
JMich: You can also hide by clicking the eye icon next to a giveaway's name, the one next to the steam link.
I don't mean specific giveaways, though thank you for the info~!

I've chosen to hide giveaways for games I own, as well as DLC's which I don't own the base game for.
genkicolleen: I don't mean specific giveaways, though thank you for the info~!
Neither do I.
Let's take for example the Tropico 4 Collection, or the Orcs must Die 2 Complete Pack. I have both items in my steam library, but I still saw them on Steamgifts. Adding them to the filter list means I won't be seeing any of those giveaways again, current or future ones.
Me Likey!
Congrats on the promotion Azrael.
genkicolleen: I don't mean specific giveaways, though thank you for the info~!
JMich: Neither do I.
Let's take for example the Tropico 4 Collection, or the Orcs must Die 2 Complete Pack. I have both items in my steam library, but I still saw them on Steamgifts. Adding them to the filter list means I won't be seeing any of those giveaways again, current or future ones.
Me Likey!
I love that feature. I hope I'm missing something, but I can't find the much needed checkbox that simply automatically hides all the games I own.

Would love to also be able to hide games I don't like individually, but its odd that the system already knows I own the game, won't let me enter the drawing, but shows it to me anyway.