It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stevezen: Has anyone ever actually won a game from steamgifts? (I'm not talking about the gog group ones)

Just wondering.. according to my profile I've entered almost 200 giveaways and not won a single one..
Entered almost 5000 and won 4
Never won one from the GOG group so yeah i have won from the public ones but the numbers are slim.
roelibex: Entered almost 5000 and won 4
Never won one from the GOG group so yeah i have won from the public ones but the numbers are slim.
entered 5000 and won 4?!

My god.. thats astounding. I think I'll not bother any more, doesn't seem worth the effort and the damn site is always really slow anyway :D

I hope you have better luck soon
Post edited July 11, 2014 by Stevezen
roelibex: Entered almost 5000 and won 4
Stevezen: entered 5000 and won 4?!

My god.. thats astounding. I think I'll not bother any more, doesn't seem worth the effort and the damn site is always really slow anyway :D

I hope you have better luck soon
Steamgifts public are great therapy for me. It feels like I'm shopping and spending something (points), so it removes my desire to go to the game store (online or otherwise) and actually buy things.

And I've won LA Noire from the public (1 in 3100+ chance) and I've entered 3.9k giveaways (I also won one other public one ages ago. The game sucked and had a 1:1.05 chance or something like that.)

I like to make all of my giveaways group ones. Having a 1 in 13 chance is far more exciting than the really long shots.
Just to add to the stats here, I won 1 game with 2800 entries in public giveaways, and that was Shadow Warrior Classic Redux, not a big budget title.
15,965 entries for me
58 games won (the only "BIG" title were Darkness 2 and Banner Saga, the other games are pretty much bundle games...I even won Dota 2 :D I also haven't received a DLC for Darksiders 2, so actually I won 57 titles)
58 games given
Post edited July 12, 2014 by Punished_Snake
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 has ended.

Congrats to catshade key sent to your email.

Catshade: Got it, thanks for the giveaway!
You're welcome.
=)
Post edited July 12, 2014 by Garrett24601
Garrett24601: Sonic the Hedgehog 2 has ended.

Congrats to catshade key sent to your email.
Got it, thanks for the giveaway!
high rated
Deadly 30:
http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/vr1Dd/deadly-30
Thank you for the nice opportunity!
high rated
Can't seem to find a home for this one -- maybe one of you would like it? XD

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/91Cw7/sudokuball-detective

Ends in 14 hours
genkicolleen: Can't seem to find a home for this one -- maybe one of you would like it? XD

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/91Cw7/sudokuball-detective

Ends in 14 hours
Thanks for the chance. I'm a sudoku fan and skipped the bundle that contained this game because the thin wallet caused by the summer sales.
high rated
Just a short 3 day one for Mousecraft.
samlii: Just a short 3 day one for Mousecraft.
Nice one! Thanks so much!
Thank you, madth3 and genkicolleen for the nice giveaways!
Just wanted to thank all the gifters :3 Have a nice summer as well