It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

misteryo: I've given you a spot of help. You'll be there in no time.
Thank you. I appreciate it very much.
Dessimu: ...

Edit: Whoops! I've just been reading the rules, and minimum reputation is 40. So I guess I will work my way up there first :)
Since you read the rules hope you know that the rep requirement on you now is 55 , Rule 8
Cyberevil: Can i request an invite to the group?

Here is my profile, I know it's a little thin... but hopefully it passes muster.
invite sent
Post edited December 10, 2014 by liquidsnakehpks
liquidsnakehpks: Since you read the rules hope you know that the rep requirement on you now is 55 , Rule 8
I believe you are right. But it's no problem - participating in the forum is pleasant and interesting. When the time comes, I will ask to be invited to this group as well :)
liquidsnakehpks: Since you read the rules hope you know that the rep requirement on you now is 55 , Rule 8
Dessimu: I believe you are right. But it's no problem - participating in the forum is pleasant and interesting. When the time comes, I will ask to be invited to this group as well :)
That's the spirit
Hi, I'd like to be part of this group as well.
My profile.
Welcome.
adambiser: Welcome.
Thanks!

To express my gratitude I've started a few giveaways. :)
Post edited December 22, 2014 by Pardinuz
Hello. I would like to join the group. Here is my link to the profile:
http://www.steamgifts.com/user/Dessimu
Welcome.
adambiser: Welcome.
Thank you. I am happy to become a part of this group.
With the opening steamgifts v2 , i have decided to add another member to the team to help in the smooth running the group. He has been a loyal long standing member of this group and has always been concerned with the well being of the group.
Azrael360 has been promoted to Group moderator, Congraulations Azrael
From now on members can contact Azrael360 if you have any issues or need any clarifications, He can also invite those people who post in to be added if they qualify for the group and enforce group rules when a issue arises.

As usual you can also contact me , momo , adam as well regarding the group.
liquidsnakehpks: With the opening steamgifts v2 , i have decided to add another member to the team to help in the smooth running the group. He has been a loyal long standing member of this group and has always been concerned with the well being of the group.
From now on members can contact Azrael360 if you have any issues or need any clarifications, He can also invite those people who post in to be added if they qualify for the group and enforce group rules when a issue arises.

Many thanks for the kind words :)
As I said before, it's an honor to be considered as a Moderator, so I will do my best for the group ^_^
liquidsnakehpks: With the opening steamgifts v2 , i have decided to add another member to the team to help in the smooth running the group. He has been a loyal long standing member of this group and has always been concerned with the well being of the group.

Sweet! An excellent addition to the team ;-D
Just a reminder for old and new members, the always up-to-date rules for this group can be found in its main page on Steam:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/GOGGIFT
Azrael360: Just a reminder for old and new members, the always up-to-date rules for this group can be found in its main page on Steam:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/GOGGIFT
just updated a rule specifically to clarify a doubt some people had confusion if it 5th group giveaway win that counted or the all wins
Rule #10: You are expected to make a giveaway for the group within 12 months of your joining or after your first 5 group giveaway wins whichever happens first, Frequent winners and older members will be checked for their contributions , if they have found to be just Winning here without a single giveaway for the group for a long time and Inactive in appreciating other giveaways , poor response to their win gifters etc will result in kicks, Please don't get the habit that this group is for leeching where you can be inactive and just enter giveaways.