It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ggf162: Not anymore, I moved my FF-X Remaster onto my friends computer who doesn't own in and it runs.
a4plz: Haha, I came here to namedrop both of these. I'm stunned that a game as massive as FFX is now completely portable. Square's been making a lot of good moves lately.
Ha, I just came to report Final Fantasy X, too. :D Everything in the collection works, including the launcher; I've already added it to the list.

Every language seems to work perfectly, too. Square Enix is all over the map with DRM, I swear; FFVI requires the client, IX and X/X-2 require nothing, and every triple-A game they publish has Denuvo. It's so bizarre to me.
Post edited May 15, 2016 by pedrovay2003
a4plz: Haha, I came here to namedrop both of these. I'm stunned that a game as massive as FFX is now completely portable. Square's been making a lot of good moves lately.
pedrovay2003: Ha, I just came to report Final Fantasy X, too. :D Everything in the collection works, including the launcher; I've already added it to the list.

Every language seems to work perfectly, too. Square Enix is all over the map with DRM, I swear; FFVI requires the client, IX and X/X-2 require nothing, and every triple-A game they publish has Denuvo. It's so bizarre to me.
I hope it stays like that, I'm going to give it a couple of months and if it's still the same I'll buy them.
With The Original Strife: Veteran Edition released here today, I just remembered that the game also doesn't require the Steam client. Tested on Windows 7.
Tested on Win 8.1

Angvik
Cally's Caves 3 - Delete steam_api.dll
DISTRAINT
Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition
Replay - VHS is not dead
Slender: The Arrival
The Last Door: Season 2 - Collector's Edition - Out of early access
You can add Distant Worlds: Universe to the DRM free Steam game list.

Distant Worlds: Universe was able to launch and run after renaming the Steam directory.
Slitherine(game publishers) confirmed that DW:U has no DRM.
http://steamcommunity.com/app/261470/discussions/0/540742667283520593/

Tested on Windows 7 & Windows 10.
Planning on testing DW:U under Linux, rebuilding my primary Linux gaming machine this weekend.
Post edited May 22, 2016 by morrowslant
Okay, we're updated again. I feel silly for not adding Ori: DE before; I got so excited about playing the game that I had forgotten that I had successfully tested it myself. :P
From newest Indiegala Friday bundle:

Midvinter

Corrosion - Cold Winter Waiting [Enhanced Edition]

Adam's Venture Chronicles
->To change language edit line "language=int" in the file "DefaultEngine.ini" in folder "Adam's Venture Chronicles\VentureGame\Config" according to this "https://udn.epicgames.com/Three/LocalizationReference.html" (scroll down to the end of file).

All games tested on Win7/64 bit
MarkoH01: From newest Indiegala Friday bundle:

Midvinter
For a second I thought you wrote Midwinter and meant that old open world game.
MarkoH01: From newest Indiegala Friday bundle:

Midvinter
Smannesman: For a second I thought you wrote Midwinter and meant that old open world game.
I was afraid that somebody could confuse those. When I was looking for an achievemnt guide using google I did the same mistake :) But yes, it's MidVinter and not MidWinter.
There is Mars War Logs on the wiki list, but I can't make it work in wine without third party tools.. Can anyone confirm game doesn't need steam?
Aslo linux version Not the Robots seems to runs fine without a steam client.
mike_cesara: There is Mars War Logs on the wiki list, but I can't make it work in wine without third party tools.. Can anyone confirm game doesn't need steam?
Tried it. It doesn't work. Win 8.1
Post edited June 02, 2016 by Teppic
mike_cesara: There is Mars War Logs on the wiki list, but I can't make it work in wine without third party tools.. Can anyone confirm game doesn't need steam?
Teppic: Tried it. It doesn't work. Win 8.1
You mean Mars or Robots? ; ) Thanks in both cases!
Right, got it Mars. Thanks a lot!
Post edited June 02, 2016 by mike_cesara
Some more games. Win 8.1

Life of Pixel
Mimpi Dreams
Serafina's Crown
The Charnel House Trilogy
This Book Is A Dungeon
Here is another bunch of Artifex Mundi Games which will work without steam by creating a little text file in the game directoy.

The Emerald Maiden: Symphony of Dreams (create steam_appid.txt and enter 429610)
The Secret Order 3: Ancient Times (create steam_appid.txt and enter 437420)
Tibetan Quest: Beyond the World's End (create steam_appid.txt and enter 427550)
Mythic Wonders: The Philosopher's Stone (create steam_appid.txt and enter 458480)

Tested on Win7/64
Okay, we're updated. Sorry about the long wait; I just started a new full-time job this week, so my attention has been elsewhere.

Also, those steam_appid.txt games fascinate the hell out of me. I can't believe the similarities amongst nearly every one of them.