It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rocket League-FLT [1.64GB] version runs without needing a crack anymore, just install & go.

I'm guessing cracked games aren't meant to be mentioned, but being that it is no longer purchasable on Steam & is free to play in general, hopefully this is ok. Not sure about later versions
Post edited November 20, 2020 by bliip
Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin is drm-free. Doesn't need any special tricks for it to work.
coates32: Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin is drm-free. Doesn't need any special tricks for it to work.
Oh sweet!
bliip: Rocket League-FLT [1.64GB] version runs without needing a crack anymore, just install & go.

I'm guessing cracked games aren't meant to be mentioned, but being that it is no longer purchasable on Steam & is free to play in general, hopefully this is ok. Not sure about later versions
The current Epic exclusive version is DRM-free according to PC Gaming Wiki, but obviously Online Modes can't be accessed without launching the game from the Epic Launcher.
Post edited November 20, 2020 by AmethystViper
bliip: Rocket League-FLT [1.64GB] version runs without needing a crack anymore, just install & go.

AmethystViper: The current Epic exclusive version is DRM-free according to PC Gaming Wiki, but obviously Online Modes can't be accessed without launching the game from the Epic Launcher.
Oh nice. Perhaps the DRM has been removed from the existing Steam version too, will have to check.
Okay, Steam-version owners of Shenmue 3...

Does Shenmue 3 base-game work without Steam running in the background, in a DRM-FREE Style?

For those that have the DLC's - does Shenmue 3: Deluxe (with ALL DLC's) work without Steam running in the background, in a DRM-FREE style?
Adore will run drm-free. Just tested.

Also Spark the Electric Jester 2 is drm-free. Mentioned it before, but was not added onto the list.
Anyone here willing to buy RE3 and test it? It costs 16 € currently.
Considering the short length of about only 4 hours, I would buy it only if it's DRM free.
russellskanne: Anyone here willing to buy RE3 and test it? It costs 16 € currently.
Considering the short length of about only 4 hours, I would buy it only if it's DRM free.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/steam_games_you_can_play_without_the_steam_client/post1467
Also, for the record, I can confirm that Resident Evil 3 *does not work* outside of Steam. Denuvo may have been removed, but unlike RE2 and DMC5, RE3 still requires the Steam client to be running
russellskanne: Anyone here willing to buy RE3 and test it? It costs 16 € currently.
Had that one for a while, will run in offline mode on Steam but not without the client active.
Grargar: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/steam_games_you_can_play_without_the_steam_client/post1467

Also, for the record, I can confirm that Resident Evil 3 *does not work* outside of Steam. Denuvo may have been removed, but unlike RE2 and DMC5, RE3 still requires the Steam client to be running
Grargar:
Thanks. I missed that post obviously.
Does anybody know, how to change the language in Enslaved when running it without Steam?
changing the ini files seems not to work.
danny-albrecht: Does anybody know, how to change the language in Enslaved when running it without Steam?
I don't know the game, but have you checked that you don't have to change the language via steam, so that it downloads the language files first?
danny-albrecht: Does anybody know, how to change the language in Enslaved when running it without Steam?
russellskanne: I don't know the game, but have you checked that you don't have to change the language via steam, so that it downloads the language files first?
the game becomes installed with data files for all available languages by default. if you run the game via steam then it's correctly set by the steam api. if you start the game directly by the exe and without steam in background, it only runs in english.
there is no ingame option and no commandline parameter invoked.
Post edited November 26, 2020 by danny-albrecht
Manual Samuel received an update that changed it to "Manual Samuel Aniversary Edition" (not a seperate entry). Unfortunately as an anniversary gift they removed DRM-free - meaning that even though you still can launch the game you cannot load your saves anymore (they will not be shown).