It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just like all fans of The Witcher universe, we simply can’t wait to finally witness WitcherCon that will take place on 9th and 10th July 2021. The event, streamed both on Netflix and CD PROJEKT RED’s social media channels, will feature discussion panels, presentations, and other cool trivia every franchise buff must see.

Luckily, we have something for all those impatiently waiting. Visit GOG’s The Witcher Hub today and read our articles about the games featuring Geralt of Rivia. Among them, you’ll find an interview with The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt creators, and a personality test that will let you discover who you would be in the Northern Kingdoms.

The hub comes with a special occasion to set off on a fascinating RPG journey. Until 12th July 2021, 5 PM UTC, all The Witcher games from CD PROJEKT RED are available on GOG.COM up to 85% off. On top of that, remember that you can grab your copy of The Witcher: Enhanced Edition if you create a GOG GALAXY account.

That’s not all – here comes the best part! Starting from the 9th of July 2021, at 5 PM UTC, The Witcher Hub will lead you to the exclusive WITCHER-UNIVERSE GIVEAWAY. This pack includes The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt concert video, a code to redeem 2 digital ebooks from the Dark Horse Comics page, and 4 new GWENT items as gifts.

The offer will be valid until 12th July 2021, 5 PM UTC, so don’t wait and take this unique chance to celebrate The Witcher franchise with us!
Wasn't the WItcher Hub a bar in Poland?

No?

It should have been. :P

[EDIT]
I'm also low-key impressed with GOG's commitment to old school life, given that I think the forum code has been the same homebrewed system for 11 years now. :P
Post edited July 08, 2021 by DMTrev
DMTrev: I'm also low-key impressed with GOG's commitment to old school life, given that I think the forum code has been the same homebrewed system for 11 years now. :P
None of the people who worked on the forum code still work at gog and the story goes that everyone who has since took a peek at the code has gone insane, so nothing ever changed.

I'm not complaining, though. Knowing gog, they'd somehow find a way to make it worse.
GOG.com: Until 12th July 2021, 5 PM UTC, all The Witcher games from CD PROJEKT RED are available on GOG.COM up to 85% off.
The countdown clock is wrong.
https://www.gog.com/promo/20210708_witchercon
GOG.com: Until 12th July 2021, 5 PM UTC, all The Witcher games from CD PROJEKT RED are available on GOG.COM up to 85% off.
kbnrylaec: The countdown clock is wrong.
https://www.gog.com/promo/20210708_witchercon
Fixed, thanks for keeping an eye out!
• $1.49 • -85% • The Witcher Adventure Game
• $1.49 • -85% • The Witcher: Enhanced Edition
• $2.99 • -85% • The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition
• $5.99 • -70% • Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales
• $7.49 • -70% • The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Expansion Pass
• $7.99 • -80% • The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
• $9.99 • -80% • The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition
• $40.19 • -33% • Cyberpunk 2077
So, nothing to see here this weekend then.
Does having Cyberpunk on this list mean they share the same universe as The Witcher?

Or am I reading too much into this and they are just putting all CDPR games on sale.
high rated
When GOG vomits up so many Witcher "news" articles that anything even as recently as yesterday vanishes. "Look! We made some games that are on sale every other week anyway!" Bleh.
I clicked the Witcher hub and read something that apparently should be true for GOG:

"STELLAR SUPPORT 24/7"
Is 24/7 now the new "with luck in 2-3 months" or "never"?
Seriously GOG, A snail has turbo speed im comparision of your support right now (and I used to call it exellent).... if they all are used for CP2077 refunds and/or GOG Galaxy fixing (still waiting for this to happen but ...) please hire more people (and dop this stupid "you'll have to move to Poland" requirement.
low rated
MarkoH01: please hire more people (and dop this stupid "you'll have to move to Poland" requirement.
Considering the effect of having a California studio has had on them gog should keep the Poland requirement.
MarkoH01: please hire more people (and dop this stupid "you'll have to move to Poland" requirement.
JÖCKÖ HÖMÖ: Considering the effect of having a California studio has had on them gog should keep the Poland requirement.
No need to close their studio in Poland but there simply is work that does not require relocation and unfortunately the alternative is what we have right now: understaffed GOG personal wherever you look. I could trade with all those open (or closed even though not fixed) tickets. Reading "Stellar Support 24/7" right now is a joke to me - and it has nothing to do with GOG support itself (those guys are great) but GOG policies from higher up.
Post edited July 08, 2021 by MarkoH01
GOG.com: ...
Gonna be honest, to me GOG's "obsession" with the Witcher series - while it makes sense of course - is overdone and boring and feels kinda desperate at times.

That said, I do genuinely hope fans enjoy themselves!
high rated
It's false advertising that you get 2 Witcher eBooks in the giveaway. I've claimed the giveaway, but instead of getting eBooks that I can actually download, you can only login to the Dark Horse comics website to view the comic and the compendium online in your browser or on an Android device with their app! There's no means to download them and read them on any ereader or comic reader app of your choosing on your tablet or ereader. A real shame for a site that sells DRM-free games!

This here is a form of DRM:

https://digital.darkhorse.com/faq/

"Where can I read my digital comics?

Just about anywhere. Once your account has been created, you can access your purchases from any modern web browser, including mobile-device browsers, as well as from the Dark Horse Bookshelf app. While the web-based reader DOES work on cellular networks, it is quite bandwidth-intensive so we recommend using WiFi whenever possible.

If you have an iOS or Android device, please download the appropriate app. Once your books are downloaded in the Dark Horse Bookshelf app, you can take them with you anywhere and read offline."

So you can A. read them online = DRM, or B. read them inside their app only = DRM.
Post edited July 10, 2021 by DubConqueror
DubConqueror: ...
Thanks for your post, man. I was just going to claim for the Dark Horse goodies and then I saw that odd "you need to login to GOG (again and from an external site)" thing and felt weird and discouraged and decided against it. But then I started to feel bad for not doing it...until I saw your post. If we're not getting DRM-free books then I'm sorry but it's a hard pass from me. I couldn't care less about Gwent and I've already seen the concert so...bleh.

So again: thank you. =)