It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I got Prison Architect!

yay!
I got Star Wolves and UnderRail

Never heard of Star Wolves and I have always wanted UnderRail but never bought it.
D. The Game
Tahira: Echoes of the Astral Empire

And from what's already been mentioned:
War for the Overworld
Tiny & Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
Two more

Jotun: Valhalla Edition
The Final Station
Bad Mojo Redux
Sherlock Holmes: Secret of the Silver Earring
Delta Force Xtreme
Kim
D: The Game
else Heart.Break()
Darkstar One
Pajama Sam Vol. 2
Time Lapse and GUN.
Wouldn't have bought them no matter how cheap. Too bad, I never seem to get anything from my wishlist.
Clustertruck
Think of the children
Brothers
Hacknet
Party Hard
Hybrid Wars
Paranautical Activity
Space Rogue Classic
Lego Batman 2
Pajama Sam 1
Pajama Sam 2
Z the game
Slain Back from hell
Beat Cop
DalamarNL: Time Lapse and GUN.
Wouldn't have bought them no matter how cheap. Too bad, I never seem to get anything from my wishlist.
GUN's graphics may not have aged that well, but I had that game back in the PS2 days and it was a lot of fun! I'd recommend giving it a try, unless westerns or 3rd person shooters aren't your thing, that is.
And if you do decide to play it, try poker in that game. If I recall correctly, you just need to raise your bets until everyone else folds. I'd be dead if my life depended on playing poker IRL, but I'd be filthy rich in that game's universe haha
And two more:
Cities in Motion
Transistor
Didn't see this one, I got Act of War: Gold Edition
This is dumb
If you cross out the good games you already have then it's like a 90% chance of getting bad games
BananaJane: This is dumb
If you cross out the good games you already have then it's like a 90% chance of getting bad games
XD No one is forcing you to buy a Star Jane.
Pajama sam
War for the overlord
Painkiller:BE
Ealse Heart
Death to Spies:MoT
well and Hard wes unlock
Post edited December 12, 2017 by jackshile