It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bought one star, got:

Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space

Quite happy!
Post edited December 14, 2017 by Ninlil
Bought a star: Got UFO AFTERSHOCK..um I won't ever play this, I'm done the gambling. Between this and pinata..most of the time u come up snake eyes on the gambling thing.
Post edited December 14, 2017 by jrich3500
Sure enough, I bought three more, knowing the odds.

Got one of those shitty bit trip games, plus Panzers phase one and Space Rangers. The last one looks ok... hopefully.

You gamble and lose, that's life. But I'm done now.
Bought one:

Space Roghe Classic :-(

At least take two and remove one at the last moment.
Not yet on this list:

Sam & Max Save the World
Hey star enthusiasts,

I unlocked Hard West and Master of Orion, first responders to this post get a code.
edit: taken
Post edited December 16, 2017 by Starmaker
Starmaker: Hey star enthusiasts,

I unlocked Hard West and Master of Orion, first responders to this post get a code.
Not in as I already got them both in this sale but nice work and nice Xmas prezzies for whoever gets them

I'd be so bold as to ask for your Orion extra (if it's this one, since I already own the classic 1+2 bundle).
Post edited December 15, 2017 by Eventice

Eventice: I'd so bold as to ask for your Orion extra (if it's this one, since I already own the classic 1+2 bundle).
It's this one, please open your PMs so I can send you the code.
https://www.gog.com/account/settings/privacy
Post edited December 15, 2017 by Starmaker
Eventice: I'd so bold as to ask for your Orion extra (if it's this one, since I already own the classic 1+2 bundle).
Starmaker: It's this one, please open your PMs so I can send you the code.
https://www.gog.com/account/settings/privacy
Whoops! Wasn't aware I was unreachable. Privacy settings adjusted as advised.

Claimed the new MoO! Much appreciated! :D

Per thread topic: just smashed a Mystery Star (strung it up like that Piñata) and obtained a title missing from your consolidated list,

Thimbleweed Park.
You can add Back to the Future: The Game to the list. :)
I just got keaned.
Attachments:
Nix31: I just got keaned.
one day someone is actually going to play that, and they will enjoy it, and we're all going to look stupid. :P
tinyE: one day someone is actually going to play that, and they will enjoy it, and we're all going to look stupid. :P
I hope so, might even give it a try myself!

I'm not even angry, this was the only star I was going to buy, it's hilarious.