It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nah, I don't ask for refunds.

I tries my luck and takes what I gets.
The one type of game I rather not play (horror) is the very type of game (Scanner Sombre) I ended up with.

Is there any way to give the game away if it has not been downloaded?
Bought one:

Prison Architect,

not in the mood for that right now, but not a bad one either.
Faithful: The one type of game I rather not play (horror) is the very type of game (Scanner Sombre) I ended up with.

Is there any way to give the game away if it has not been downloaded?
Yes, contact support.
Star Tracking Thread:

Last night Brad Pitt was spotted dining out at Spago's, and earlier today Reese Witherspoon could be seen on Rodeo Drive shopping with her beautiful daughter Ava Elizabeth. :D

And Steven Seagal was overheard at a local McDonald's asking someone if they wanted fries with that.
Post edited December 14, 2017 by tinyE
I'm a bit jealous someone got IHNMaIMS, but what I'd really like to see here is Dark Seed.
LEGO Batman: The Videogame
EARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic
Clustertruck (asked a refund for this one, I am not picky but these type of games I really don't like)
Sherlock Holmes versus Jack the Ripper
O.R.B.: Off-World Resource Base
Post edited December 13, 2017 by r0nn
On Rusty Trails
Space Rangers HD: A War Apart
>Observer_
high rated
People are asking refunds for games they don't want AFTER buying them stars that offers games at random? Why? That's really abusive, in my opinion.
tinyE: Star Tracking Thread:

Last night Brad Pitt was spotted dining out at Spago's, and earlier today Reese Witherspoon could be seen on Rodeo Drive shopping with her beautiful daughter Ava Elizabeth. :D

And Steven Seagal was overheard at an local McDonald's asking someone if they wanted fries with that.
More please!! ;)
high rated
Bought one star and decided to open it live on stream. Whatever game was in there I said I would stream...

I got jack keane'd.....
else Heart.Break()
Bit disappointed. I had about 6€ left in my GOG wallet, so I thought I'd try this out and got two stars. My games were Hybrid Wars and Wuppo, two games I never heard of and I'm sure I never gonna look at. I liked those cat-in-the-bag deals back when there were fewer games and you got a higher chance of actually getting something you like, something interesting, but I really felt like I wasted my money here, even though it was already in GOG's system.
But yeah, I doubt I'll take that gamble ever again. I also bought Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade for 1.29€ with the rest of my wallet funds, which seems like a much better investment.

EDIT: Looking at the last couple of posts makes me kinda jealous. I didn't even hope for some expensive AAA-title, but even stuff like else Heart.Break(), GUN, Sunless Sea, Prison Architect, Beat Cop, War for the Overworld, Holy Potatoes [...], would have made me happy instead of feeling like I totally wasted 6$.
I guess I'm not really complaining about the system, just my crappy luck.
Post edited December 14, 2017 by Fesin
Terra Nova: Strike Force Centauri
It's a pity you can't trade GOG games, because I'd be ecstatic to have gotten Clustertruck or Wuppo.