It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: I just pick up the old boy's slack around that time of year. Mostly by gifting to the naughty. :)
Momo1991: Uh huh...like I was born yesterday ;-p
I believe it! You don't look a day over 5 AM. ;)
musteriuz: Please excuse my ignorance, but what is a GogBear?
This.
Attachments:
IAmSinistar: I've got a key if you do.
Momo1991: Always the SinistarSanta ;-)
Uh? Has Christmas already come? I must have sleptover because of that damn insomnia thing.
truhlik77: I said these also for LBA2, and ended without. But this time, I'll not failed :)
Khajiin: I remember playing LBA 1/2 like 20 years? ago while I have been in primary school, but I already got them on another deal. :)
Which one of the LBAs is better, 1 or 2?
high rated
dr.schliemann: Uh? Has Christmas already come? I must have sleptover because of that damn insomnia thing.
It's May, so the stores here in the States should be putting their Christmas stuff out soon, yes.
foxworks: Wait, Santa is really Sinistar? I've been duped! :D
Grargar: He is Santastar. Look here.
Oh my, how did I ever miss that :D
Momo1991: Always the SinistarSanta ;-)
dr.schliemann: Uh? Has Christmas already come? I must have sleptover because of that damn insomnia thing.
Every day is Christmas on GOG ;-p
Momo1991: Every day is Christmas on GOG ;-p
Except when it's Groundhog's Day.
Khajiin: I remember playing LBA 1/2 like 20 years? ago while I have been in primary school, but I already got them on another deal. :)
eiii: Which one of the LBAs is better, 1 or 2?
The first one is the one I fell in love with. The second improves some of the handling issues with the first, but my personal vote still goes for the first game. The optimum is to get both so that you can enjoy the seeing both stories with full understanding.
dr.schliemann: If someone has an extra copy of Vampire the Masquerade: Redemption, I can buy Hitman: Codename 47 for you otherwise I have copy of Pirates! Gold and Still Life (even The Witcher if you need it).
IAmSinistar: Check your PMs, Herr Doktor. :)
Pointing out some other "Santaness" by Sinistar, with a flavour of public thanks. :-)
Momo1991: Every day is Christmas on GOG ;-p
Red_Frog: Except when it's Groundhog's Day.
~googles groundhogs wearing santa hats~

~fails but finds that people are silly
http://www.acuteaday.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/christmas-guinea-pigs.jpg
Post edited May 15, 2014 by Momo1991
Thistler: Ughhh. Must sleeep. And miss Krondor again damnit sleep.
Tallima: I was anxiously awaiting Krondor as well the other day. It seemed to take forever to get here.

So far, I've only played the beginning but I love it already. It works on my wife's super-slow laptop so it's my "novel" for our night-time pre-sleep activity*.

I hope you find yourself a copy!

* no jokes, please. Well, alright. If you must.
I'm not so sure if i want a copy of a super-slow laptop.
IAmSinistar: The first one is the one I fell in love with. The second improves some of the handling issues with the first, but my personal vote still goes for the first game. The optimum is to get both so that you can enjoy the seeing both stories with full understanding.
I would agree with this. LBA1 was the first one I played and its graphics and playstyle were something new to me.

So i'D go with LBA 1 as my favorite.
IAmSinistar: The first one is the one I fell in love with. The second improves some of the handling issues with the first, but my personal vote still goes for the first game. The optimum is to get both so that you can enjoy the seeing both stories with full understanding.
I missed the 2nd during my sleep. At least I got the first one yesterday, it's a start. :)
In case someone has bought a gift code for LBA 2 for whom I could buy something else from the remaining promo in exchange I would be happy (unfortunately I don't really have something to trade besides the Dungeon Keeper I got from GOG).
Somebody mind doing me a favor?

Buy like 200 copies of Luftrausers so the next game starts ... i cannot afford to sleep so few hours again. :(