It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mungdiboo: Cognition - An Erica Mood Killer
nyth1983: Has Shadowman and/or Warlords Battlecry 3 gone by already? Was hoping to have a last chance to pick those up.
Shadowman is still to come but I believe you missed warlords
Btw Star Control 2 is free and open source: http://sc2.sourceforge.net/
Kamamura: Once again, the free remake Ur Quan Masters is much superior to the original Star Control 2. As I just found out, even a HD version exists.
why do u keep going on about this?
Pidgeot: Thu, 15 May 2014 15:06:44 UTC: Star Control 1+2 - 75% off ($1.49) - 600
foxworks: You're doing an awesome job. Thank you as always!
Seconded! Pidgeot and zillatain are doing a sterling job of keeping the lists fresh. Kudos to you both!
blotunga: Btw Star Control 2 is free and open source: http://sc2.sourceforge.net/
do you guys insist on trying to slow the movement of copies of this game or something?
Gotta go to my volunteer job for a while before they think I died. ;)

Was watching for:

QFG for Jetarr and mc_leod

Deponia for Jetarr

Not sure if they just wanted freebies or a trade though.

See ya in a couple of hours.
And I have NO idea why that all double spaced. :/
Post edited May 15, 2014 by donsanderson
So will Alpha Centurion not be on this sale? D:
Kamamura: Once again, the free remake Ur Quan Masters is much superior to the original Star Control 2. As I just found out, even a HD version exists.
BTW, there's something to be said about the original. Some may even prefer it. :D

EDIT: Like this guy *pointing at foxworks
Post edited May 15, 2014 by foxworks
Slept longer than I meant to but thankfully didn't miss what I wanted. Back to watching for PQ 1-4
Niggles: do you guys insist on trying to slow the movement of copies of this game or something?
No, just letting people know. I've bought Seven Kingdoms here, even though it's for free on Desura.
alecj: I just noticed....i think we have the two most similar User names of all time....ha.
alecej: Yeah sup dude! Pretty funny. Mentioned it last night, can't find the post now. Thought someone jacked my account for a second!
Thats funny. I totally thought i posted and couldnt remember for a sec. Cheers!
I have not yet played any of the sam and max games, but I do have the console versions. Has anyone played these on the 360/ps3? I feel like I would like the controls better on the PC.
Bleedheart: So will Alpha Centurion not be on this sale? D:
If you mean Alpha Centauri, then no...
I keep trying to put up the update to mine which shows the ones left in order but it will not post for some reason.
flower_petals: I have not yet played any of the sam and max games, but I do have the console versions. Has anyone played these on the 360/ps3? I feel like I would like the controls better on the PC.
How do you point and click on the console?