It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well, GoG did want a Keane successor. Looks like Lara is just that.
Got my sleep in and got my gym time in. I still have my 5 mile bike ride but it can wait a bit. (when round 3 starts>???)

I'm looking for Twinsen 1, Arcanum and Aarlash and perhaps Zork Anthology.

So far I have purchased 11 games but have not got a freebee yet. On the other hand the site keeps freezing up on me.
justanoldgamer: That Angel of Darkness game is sure great. And what about the Angelina Jolie easter egg? You get her phone number and she adopts you when you call her.
I am looking forward to her new movie Malnourishment.
justanoldgamer: That Angel of Darkness game is sure great. And what about the Angelina Jolie easter egg? You get her phone number and she adopts you when you call her.
CarrionCrow: Here's the most important question in regards to that - do you get the cleaning her mastectomy wounds minigame? That being absent could be a dealbreaker.
ick
i think we had enough keane jokes -- really
radeonxt: Jack keane 2 is a good or bad game?
Probably a mediocre game.
Ghostblade4802: Well, GoG did want a Keane successor. Looks like Lara is just that.
Nah, I'm ripping hard on her but that's just cause she's standing between me and some other game. Alan Wake was much worse last night, and from what I hear Humans was almost as bad.
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Red_Frog
Dajjer: Got my sleep in and got my gym time in. I still have my 5 mile bike ride but it can wait a bit. (when round 3 starts>???)

I'm looking for Twinsen 1, Arcanum and Aarlash and perhaps Zork Anthology.

So far I have purchased 11 games but have not got a freebee yet. On the other hand the site keeps freezing up on me.
1 purchase and 2 free games for me
Ungunbu: i think we had enough keane jokes -- really
You know what Jack? We Keane't help it!

:-P
Ghostblade4802: Well, GoG did want a Keane successor. Looks like Lara is just that.
Red_Frog: Nah, I'm ripping hard on her but that's just cause she standing between me and some other game. Alan Wake was much worse last night, and from what I hear Humans was almost as bad.
She's standing between me and my coveted FTL! I know that much.
These slow movers are a lot easier to take at noon than at midnight.
come on. someone buy the last 27 Lara's ...She is going down ;)
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Niggles
radeonxt: Jack keane 2 is a good or bad game?
Not sure, but it does seem to last forever. ;)
mkell_226: Very clunky and buggy, with some pretty dumb design decisions. I got as far as that red specter boss fight where you have to climb up on pillars to grab the red glowing thing and finally uninstalled it and threw the discs away.
IwubCheeze: How far into the game was that? For some reason, that part sounds vaguely familiar but I never played through much of the game.
I honestly don't remember, especially since I had no idea how far into the story I was at the time. 1/3, maybe? The controls were really laggy and sluggish, and The absolute stupidest decision (I mean BEYOND unforgiveable) the developers made was to not implement side-stepping/strafing.
Post edited May 13, 2014 by mkell_226
Ungunbu: i think we had enough keane jokes -- really
Tallima: You know what Jack? We Keane't help it!

:-P