It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wow, Lara! She is surely tough! lol XD
Neverfree: Sacrifice Lara!
MaxFulvus: Cthulhu doesn't like plastic boobs !
LOL , Right.... forgot about that one.
Pidgeot: Now, now, she's sold half her copies in 20 minutes. She's not even close to being a Keane yet.
Red_Frog: Sorry, I am agitated from missing stuff. She seems like as good an outlet for my rage as any. Perhaps I should buy a copy just so I can repeatedly jump her off a cliff.
Excellent idea!
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Neverfree
high rated
MaxFulvus: Thank you Niggles & Levrifon for your answers :) I will try later, I have no one for a ritual sacrifice !
You could always sacrifice Lara. ;-P

On a side-note, I only now noticed this in the description on the game-card:
[...]this Tomb Raider game feels more like a Dan Brown novel than an Indiana Jones movie.
Who in their right mind thought that this is a good selling point?
Ouisch: New to the GOG community, but this is awesome, haven't had this much fun in a long time.

Seriously, the Keane and Ten Hammers jabs have had me laughing more than I have all week. Now c'mon 11th Hour! (already missed LSL twice now... third time's a charm?).
foxworks: As a welcoming gift to the community, please check your PM for Larry :)
Wow, thank you so much!

Seriously, this forum is unbelievable compared to some other gaming forums. Happy to be a part of it! :)
So... Deponia 3 will be next ? After that what ?

could someone told me about the common pattern here ? I missed a lot of things in this sale.
justanoldgamer: Damn, I missed the games I wanted in the 2nd turn. Anyone know at what time "Paper please." last occurred?
Pidgeot: About 4 hours ago, 11:32:38 UTC.

It was up for 11 minutes.
Thanks. I should have grabbed it the first time around but I did not buy anything then, I wanted which 100 games were on sale first..
EndlessKnight:
ThEjOkErIsWiLd: Aw I dunno, I still enjoy Batman Forever for Jim Carrey alone.
Okay that counts as a troll post! :P
phaolo: But Hammerwatch seems too simple! I wished it had loot and quests, but it seems very arcade. :'(
D'oh! Of course it seems like an arcade game because that is exactly what it is supposed to be.

Are you one of the 10 people who have never heard of Gauntlet? Because Hammerwatch is very obviously a modern remake of that game.
Can someone provide me link to "What did i missed post" :) aka list of games that already been in second round?
Verdeloth: Yeah, definitely, the most keanish game so far was without any doubt those not answering humans.
But Lara doesn`t run very quick either, quite as expected I would say.
deleuz: You think that was worse than Alan Wake?
Ah yes, thanks for reminding, both were similar disasters :)
Fortunately I slept during most of the time AW was up, but I had to suffer through the whole Humans at work, so it was a bigger nightmare for me,
mkell_226: You know, I would actually buy Angel of Darkness if they ever fixed it.
Austrobogulator: What's wrong with it?
Very clunky and buggy, with some pretty dumb design decisions. I got as far as that red specter boss fight where you have to climb up on pillars to grab the red glowing thing and finally uninstalled it and threw the discs away.
ThEjOkErIsWiLd: Aw I dunno, I still enjoy Batman Forever for Jim Carrey alone.
tinyE: Okay that counts as a troll post! :P
Haha, I guess it's true what they say, there's no accounting for taste!
truhlik77: Can someone provide me link to "What did i missed post" :) aka list of games that already been in second round?
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/spring_insomnia_promo_tracker/page145
Austrobogulator: What's wrong with it?
mkell_226: Very clunky and buggy, with some pretty dumb design decisions. I got as far as that red specter boss fight where you have to climb up on pillars to grab the red glowing thing and finally uninstalled it and threw the discs away.
Funny, I got the game when it was on sale about a month ago, and that's exactly where it lost me.

Er... no... it's really great! If I didn't already have a copy I'd buy 4!
why do people want Aarklash? ( i have it but never played it....)
Noticed theres more than a handful waiting for it
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Niggles