It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
IAmSinistar: I think the Neverending Summer Sale has dampened sales enthusiasm for the moment. Well, that and (in the Northern Hemisphere) the heat and the humidity. But when the crisp Autumn air begins to settle in and being indoors becomes more attractive again, the need for Insomnia shall rise and envelop us all. :)
So say we all! ;-)
Amen to that.
Actually we have now only just 15 degree and rain... maybe autumn starts early this year...
that would be the final death sentence to my wallet after the summersales
mc_leod: Actually we have now only just 15 degree and rain... maybe autumn starts early this year...
that would be the final death sentence to my wallet after the summersales
That sounds like a standard summer's day where I live! Last night it reached -6C/21.2F here!
Hi Tarnicus, nice to see you again I was up there and yes its "up" but didnt thought you get such temperatures in that time of year. Here this 15 degree are really low for july but otherwise we had a tremendous 37 degree two weeks in june and everyone cried for rain and a bit of wind. Seems we cried too loud - one week rain and nothing in sight which looks like summer. In southern germany summerholidays starts in two weeks.
mc_leod: Hi Tarnicus, nice to see you again I was up there and yes its "up" but didnt thought you get such temperatures in that time of year. Here this 15 degree are really low for july but otherwise we had a tremendous 37 degree two weeks in june and everyone cried for rain and a bit of wind. Seems we cried too loud - one week rain and nothing in sight which looks like summer. In southern germany summerholidays starts in two weeks.
Northern hemispherean summers are southern winters. It didn't snow but instead was ice cold and windy, probably my least favourite weather pattern! That temperature is close to the coldest I have experienced here in the mountains!
Bring on another Insomnia sale! I haven't had an undisturbed restful sleep in...I can't remember how long.
mc_leod:
Tarnicus: Northern hemispherean summers are southern winters. It didn't snow but instead was ice cold and windy, probably my least favourite weather pattern! That temperature is close to the coldest I have experienced here in the mountains!
Wow. -6 doesn't seem very cold from my perspective, but I guess the height of winter is over by now. I bet with the wind chill and the precipitation it's pretty inhospitable outside though. At least spring is coming!
Narcia_: Wow. -6 doesn't seem very cold from my perspective, but I guess the height of winter is over by now. I bet with the wind chill and the precipitation it's pretty inhospitable outside though. At least spring is coming!
Thanks for the reminder to respond to your PM Narcia_, I'll write when I am feeling calmer. I'm currently in need of releasing anger and don't wish to wake the rest of the house on my punching bag, so music is it for now and am about to "drop and give em 20(push-ups), sergeant" to find a physical release, as I need something more intensive than walking will achieve, and I don't like interacting with others when this energy needs releasing, as I am too prone to taking it out on others.
Narcia_:
Tarnicus: Thanks for the reminder to respond to your PM Narcia_, I'll write when I am feeling calmer. I'm currently in need of releasing anger and don't wish to wake the rest of the house on my punching bag, so music is it for now and am about to "drop and give em 20(push-ups), sergeant" to find a physical release, as I need something more intensive than walking will achieve, and I don't like interacting with others when this energy needs releasing, as I am too prone to taking it out on others.
n that case, thanks for not sharing : )

By the way, is the next insomnia sale really not going to be until November? The summer sale was nice, don't get me wrong, but it's not the same. lol
Narcia_: n that case, thanks for not sharing : )

By the way, is the next insomnia sale really not going to be until November? The summer sale was nice, don't get me wrong, but it's not the same. lol
I am unsure of that but hope so, as I will be prone to spending more than I should :P By that stage, a little more balance within will manifest, so perhaps I can make more rational decisions, unlike the last sale. It was worth it except for the toll it took my mind and body at the time :D

I'm off for a walk as my mind is calm. Endorphins are pumping, my muscles will be sore from push-ups, squats and shadow-boxing, and it is time to take in some fresh air whilst listening to birdsong :)
Narcia_: By the way, is the next insomnia sale really not going to be until November?
Seems to be the case, but you never know.
Bring Jack Keane 3 to the people!!!
apostolis_80: Bring Jack Keane 3 to the people!!!
Jack keane 2 is going bye bye :'(
So we've lost both Lord Keane The Second and Full Rectum Worrier from the catalogue. I guess it's on the appropriately named Time Commando to slow down the next Insomnia sale (again).

Or perhaps a dark horse shall emerge, bring with it fresh wailing and gnashing of teeth.