It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: I can't keep up, turn your eyes away for a few minutes and there's already a new game on offer! ;-)

So far, a lot faster than the Fall Insomnia Promo.
onyxmonkey: Yeah, it's quite a bit faster. But then they're starting with smaller batches this time. We've yet to see a game with over 400 copies, and last time they had batches of well over a thousand.

It's still early days, though... we might have that again (especially if they list something really popular).
Agreed, the more limited pools seem to keep the promo moving at a decent clip. This is nice and smooth so far, with some lightning-fast sellouts already.

grimgroove: Nobody recieved a free game yet?
DreadMoth: Not that I know of.
Some folks have posted reports that originate elsewhere of getting a free checkout. But I haven't seen such a report here on the GOG forums yet.
OldFatGuy: Maybe they're starting with fewer copies??? I completely missed the fall one.
JMich: Don't forget that there was advance warning for this sale, so people came faster. And also knew what to expect.
It's our loved Greco! :) You already have a Morgan Freeman status around here.
high rated
OldFatGuy: Maybe they're starting with fewer copies??? I completely missed the fall one.
Yes, the number of copies is smaller so far, but the rate is still impressively fast.
You can check out various stats of the Fall one here.

onyxmonkey: Yeah, it's quite a bit faster. But then they're starting with smaller batches this time. We've yet to see a game with over 400 copies, and last time they had batches of well over a thousand.

It's still early days, though... we might have that again (especially if they list something really popular).
Was wondering about that, no real "flag ship" title yet.
HypersomniacLive: Was wondering about that, no real "flag ship" title yet.
They show Divinity: Dragon Commander in the video, so that's probably one of the "big" releases in this sale. Not that it hasn't been discounted before...
high rated
OldFatGuy: Ahh, thank you, answered my question above too.

Perhaps the first one with a 1000 copies will be Jack Keane......

ADDED AS A DIFFERENT POST:

How do you get free games?
When you check out, you're either asked to pay or get it for free - see here (7th post and down).
LynetteC: How long is this going to go on for? live already bought 4 out of the first 8 games and the only reason l haven't bought Book Of Unwritten Tales is because l already own it! My bank manager will be having a nervous breakdown by the end of this, never mind me!
There are 92 games yet to be featured in this sale >.>
LynetteC: How long is this going to go on for? live already bought 4 out of the first 8 games and the only reason l haven't bought Book Of Unwritten Tales is because l already own it! My bank manager will be having a nervous breakdown by the end of this, never mind me!
It lasted 5 or 6 days last time, but that covered 3 rounds for each game, with each round adding more copies of each game.

I think it took less than a day for the first round, but since it all depends on the games, there's no way of knowing how long it'll take this time.
Fantastic effort in keeping track of all the games!

I'd surely miss games, as I can't stay up, but I hope that this will be compensated with a summer sale. :D
HypersomniacLive: When you check out, you're either asked to pay or get it for free - see here (7th post and down).
THANK YOU. I didn't even realize this. Haven't gotten lucky yet myself.
I can't wait for Jack Keane !!!
Hope to see Summoner or Windforge in the sale
HypersomniacLive: When you check out, you're either asked to pay or get it for free - see here (7th post and down).
Good to know. Now I'll try to buy every game, hoping it's a freebie :D
Soccorro: It's our loved Greco! :) You already have a Morgan Freeman status around here.
I thought Morgan Freeman was mostly known for his voice, and I don't think that many people have heard me talk. Unless you mean that does his own stunts thing.
Soccorro: It's our loved Greco! :) You already have a Morgan Freeman status around here.
JMich: I thought Morgan Freeman was mostly known for his voice, and I don't think that many people have heard me talk. Unless you mean that does his own stunts thing.
xD and for explaining stuff.
high rated
OldFatGuy: THANK YOU. I didn't even realize this. Haven't gotten lucky yet myself.
Plenty more games to come, your luck may turn! ;-)