It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CatintheHeat: pid is selling much faster now. It's about to flip.
The lazy Europeans got out of their beds and starts to get unlazy. :)
Flaose: Ah yeah! First freebie of the sale!!!
:D Yay. Enjoy your portal to the world of Old Telltale.
Yes! finally I can see the home stretch! Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes is up next!
blarth: I should be up for a while. Do you want me to pick them up for you?

I was going to by 5 of the 1.79 games in the weekend sale for $8.95.
Is that close enough to $8.37 for you?
txnca: Yeah, go for it. Sorry I didn't answer right away. Was up walking around trying to stay awake. GIve me the list of games you want and I'll grab them for you.
Did you already pick up sam and max? (Its on now)
Austrobogulator: Where's pidgeot??
mateo360: asleep probably
That should be illegal :o
I'm going to have to join in this thread now...look what GOG just did to ME>??!?! http://www.gog.com/forum/general/thanks_for_wasting_3_days_of_my_life_motherfuckers/page1
Happy to snag me some Sam & Max!!
There's a certain irony in a game called Faster Than Light taking the last spot in this round...
CarrionCrow: Back in the day, just beating the frigging game was its own achievement. You beat Battletoads? TMNT for the NES (the psychotic Ultra one)? Ninja Gaiden? Mike Tyson? You could just say, "Yeah, I beat it" and it would be instant recognition because those games were tough as hell.
Hazay: Own all 4 of those, never beat a single one of them. Damn games were tough back then.
I also owned 'em all and only ever beat Punch Out. I was twitching like I was coming down from something afterward.

I actually managed to get the Technodrome in TMNT once, and after I got my but royally stomped, I never went back to it again. As for Battletoads and Ninja Gaiden . . . screw those games, man. Screw 'em hard like they screwed me and all the other players over the years.
GoG, you bastards. I need to go to bed and I wanted Krondor.
fml.
CarrionCrow: Back in the day, just beating the frigging game was its own achievement. You beat Battletoads? TMNT for the NES (the psychotic Ultra one)? Ninja Gaiden? Mike Tyson? You could just say, "Yeah, I beat it" and it would be instant recognition because those games were tough as hell.
Hazay: Own all 4 of those, never beat a single one of them. Damn games were tough back then.
Yeah, they certainly were. It was a whole other world, as far as games went. Now you have to look for games like Super Meat Boy and Dark Souls to get a similar level of challenge.
Rant incoming - Companies like that should be perfect fits for GOG. GOG wants to preserve the old, and they're embracing the style of old. But they'd rather suck Steam's dick instead. The people who make Dark Souls can't even get the old broken DRM off their game and none of them have managed to conceive of the idea of going to a service where they could focus on the game instead of focusing on ways to treat customers like thieves? Fucking morons.
txnca: Yeah, go for it. Sorry I didn't answer right away. Was up walking around trying to stay awake. GIve me the list of games you want and I'll grab them for you.
blarth: Did you already pick up sam and max? (Its on now)
Yes, I got it already. Just grab the other two for me and send me the names of the games you want me to grab for you. I'll grab them all now for you.
Well, with that I shall take my leave for the night :) have fun everyone! Thanks for making the sales and the GOG community an amazing place to be <3
Zeyes: There's a certain irony in a game called Faster Than Light taking the last spot in this round...
For The Lose indeed! lol
Flaose: Ah yeah! First freebie of the sale!!!
Congrats! That rocks!