It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hmm i just bought Capitalism 2 as fast as i could.
I thought this game would sell much faster.
tinyE: All of a sudden it's asking me to log in when I go to purchase. Is that the site or my browser?
It's happened to a couple of people on occasion; refreshing generally fixes it.
donsanderson: Don't worry, he doesn't (can't) inhale. ;)
CarrionCrow: Capitalism! Quick, grab it!
Thanks.
Got it last round but I grabbed an xtra anyway.
Grargar: Not me. If was a game zombie, I would already own over half of GOG's total games.
LeoLR: By this definition, if you own more than 372 games here on GOG you are a zombie.
Out of curiosity how many do you have? :)
I just break the 300 barrier, I have to be careful not to overstep 372 then
psyciceman: Phew, managed to survive to snag Capitalism, but now I have to pass out. Night all, it's been fun, as always.
Enjoy! ;-)
mc_leod: hah strange yes now as you said it
it really looks like - but its just the flowers behind
at least i hope *looking around*

otherwise it is said blessed are the sleeping cats
thus they dont throw cups from shelfs
nor sitting on the pckeyboard (or at least something in this way)
foxworks: Interesting, your writing style is similar to that of donsanderson, as if you were sitting at a typewriter. :) Just found it interesting...i'm not knocking it :D
If donsanderson is also german thats ok
if he is a robot of gog or analphabet well sometimes i need leo.org to hopefully get the english right...

if hes english native you will see me prancing and grining to myself in the mirror

edit: sorry don, youre allowed to give me bad names;-)
foxworks: can you specify this typewriter thing - i know what it is but maybe dont get it fully from the meaning
- and ps: i never learned it but i write quite fast with a two finger search system (when i know what i want to write)
of course then the typos are more evident
Post edited May 16, 2014 by mc_leod
tinyE: All of a sudden it's asking me to log in when I go to purchase. Is that the site or my browser?
Pidgeot: It's happened to a couple of people on occasion; refreshing generally fixes it.
Well it does allow me to log in when I click that but it's weird that here I am talking in here obviously logged into my account but as soon as I go to buy that comes up. Strange.
I see lots of people grabbing Capitalism 2. Is it really so good? I'm kinda on the fence about it.
Gnostic: I just break the 300 barrier, I have to be careful not to overstep 372 then
You are in a terminal condition.
psyciceman: Phew, managed to survive to snag Capitalism, but now I have to pass out. Night all, it's been fun, as always.
Sleep well, friend ;)
Pidgeot: It's happened to a couple of people on occasion; refreshing generally fixes it.
tinyE: Well it does allow me to log in when I click that but it's weird that here I am talking in here obviously logged into my account but as soon as I go to buy that comes up. Strange.
I just kept closing the login window and clicking the buy button till it worked.
krisbeattie: Woo! I got Capitalism 2 for free
Congrats!

Not me, but that's okay. I've bought everything I wanted to spend money on, and now I'm just fishing for freebies among the last of the games on sale. I figure if I get it, yay, and if not, I still have a bunch of games to play.
Will anyone sell me this game?
I finally got a free game, too bad it was Capitalism 2. I'll play it like the wolf of wall street $$$ in my eyes.
foxworks: Interesting, your writing style is similar to that of donsanderson, as if you were sitting at a typewriter. :) Just found it interesting...i'm not knocking it :D
mc_leod: If donsanderson is also german thats ok
if he is a robot of gog or analphabet well sometimes i need leo.org to hopefully get the english right...

if hes english native you will see me prancing and grining to myself in the mirror
Not quite sure I understand that but 100% english speaker so start prancing. ;-)