It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Punch Club, The Final Station, Mark of the Ninja, and more up to -80%.

<span class="bold">Hello Neighbor</span> is finally available for pre-order and to celebrate we're putting <span class="bold">tinyBuild's diverse catalog on sale</span>, alongside select stealth games that might put you in the mood to sneak around your neighbor's apartment (but not in real life - that's heavily frowned upon).

<span class="bold">Mark of the Ninja</span> is still one of the most visually striking, fun, and smoothly flowing stealth experiences out there. A bunch of supernatural tats, a sharp blade, and an even sharper perception are all you need to put those unaware thugs to sleep.

While you were trying to stay all invisible and stealthy, your obnoxious neighbors decided to Party Hard just to test your patience. Show them what you've learned by taking them out one by one in highly creative and particularly gory ways.

Of course, there's a lot more to discover here, including The Final Station, <span class="bold">Shadwen</span>, and Punch Club, among others.

The <span class="bold">tinyBuild Sale</span> will last until July 9, 10 PM UTC.
Shadwen is developed and published by FrozenByte. What is it doing in a tinyBuild sale?

Edit: and Mark of the Ninja is Klei Entertainment 's. What a weird sale selection. And none of these appear when you open the actual sale page
Post edited July 06, 2017 by joppo
joppo: Shadwen is developed and published by FrozenByte. What is it doing in a tinyBuild sale?

Edit: and Mark of the Ninja is Klei Entertainment 's. What a weird sale selection. And none of these appear when you open the actual sale page
Presumably, that's what the "+ A tiny dose of stealth" part refers to. Also, Shadwen & Ninja both have links in the news post, while Party Hard (which IS on the promo page) doesn't.
It seems to be a case of them scraping together three unrelated promos (which otherwise would probably have been unannounced) to meet their news post quota.

I should also note that it specifies that the tinyBuild promo ends on the 9th, but the sales on the other two games probably have different end dates.
high rated
GOG, why do you continue to promote tinyBuild? Their games here are consistently missing features, updates, and/or DLC. They treat you and your customers poorly, and you promote them with a front page ad and a special sale.
Only the afterthought games have a decent discount, is that a little stab at TinyBuild?
I hope there will be a better weekend deal than this .
Any chance to finally release the High Crimes DLC to Party Hard?
Ingsoc85: Any chance to finally release the High Crimes DLC to Party Hard?
And the soundtrack DLC please...
Ingsoc85: Any chance to finally release the High Crimes DLC to Party Hard?
Is the base version up to date at least?
Skipping over the fact that Shadwen doesn't have the editor... how is the game itself, especially at this price point?
high rated
Marioface5: GOG, why do you continue to promote tinyBuild? Their games here are consistently missing features, updates, and/or DLC. They treat you and your customers poorly, and you promote them with a front page ad and a special sale.
I might get a lot of downvotes for this, but continuing to support GOG & purchase games here is getting harder and harder for me. While i value DRM Free A LOT, as a lot of us that shop here do, i don't know if i can keep accepting inferior products. Too many games show up with broken/missing features, and too many devs fuck us over by not giving GOG patches that they give to Steam. Idk i'm just tired of it. And even if a new game is fully updated, i worry about when & if the devs suddenly stop updating the GOG version & only pay attention to the Steam version.

I guess i'll just have to try and start buying only games that devs seem to be completely done with & aren't updating any more so i don't have to worry about anything.

Edit: I put most of the blame on the shitty scumbag devs/pubs (as opposed to on GOG themselves), but there are so many that do this that if i boycott them all i cut myself off of a lot of good games. I also don't wanna risk viruses & pirate the Steam version of those games. Which i'd do happily out of spite and as a fuck you message to those devs/pubs that think they can take our money here and then fuck us over and disappear all of a sudden and then show up again when they have a new game they want to peddle. And i haven't pirated anything in many years.
Post edited July 07, 2017 by user deleted
Fortuk: Is the base version up to date at least?
Yes, albeit missing the level editor which will never be added due to it tied to Steam.
joppo: Shadwen is developed and published by FrozenByte. What is it doing in a tinyBuild sale?

HunchBluntley: Presumably, that's what the "+ A tiny dose of stealth" part refers to. Also, Shadwen & Ninja both have links in the news post, while Party Hard (which IS on the promo page) doesn't.
It seems to be a case of them scraping together three unrelated promos (which otherwise would probably have been unannounced) to meet their news post quota.

I should also note that it specifies that the tinyBuild promo ends on the 9th, but the sales on the other two games probably have different end dates.
You're probably right. I don't know if I didn't notice that part of the title or if it was edited in after my post.
I am assuming Punch Club is still the old outdated version?
heillon: I am assuming Punch Club is still the old outdated version?
You know it! A bad look for the dev, (Lazy Bear), and the Publisher. Whose builds are so tiny, that they didn't have space to publish it everywhere.