It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This week we're celebrating Polish creativity in gaming – that means deals up to 90% off, new additions to the catalog and interesting trivia about games Made in Poland.

Did you know just how many awesome titles were Made in Poland? Now is as good of a time as any to find out! From great indies to exceptional AAA and everything in between. The Made in Poland Sale features over 200 discounted games made by talented Polish developers such as:

· The Medium (-25%)
· Ghostrunner (-60%)
· Blair Witch (-70%)
· Frostpunk (-70%)
· Project Warlock (-70%)
· Phantom Doctrine (-80%)

To celebrate the start of our Made in Poland Sale, we’re bringing an ultimate Polish classic adventure Galador - The Prince and the Coward (Książę i Tchórz) back to modern PCs! Find out what happens when a young boy makes a deal with the devil to become a prince, and just why exactly it’s never a good idea. Until the end of the Made in Poland Sale, Galador - The Prince and the Coward will be available on GOG.COM 50% off.

Discover recent additions to the GOG catalog like:

· The Riftbreaker (-10%)
· Timberborn (-10%)
· Papetura (-23%)
· Slipways (-10%)
· Agony (-30%)

If you long for the 90’s classics, check out titles such as:

· Call of Juarez (-75%)
· Leo the Lion (-50%)
· Clash (-50%)
· Kao the Kangaroo Trilogy (-40%)

We also want to highlight cool titles that are coming soon to GOG.COM. Take a look at The Invincible, , [url=https://www.gog.com/game/fire_commander]Fire Commander, MythBusters: The Game - Crazy Experiments Simulator, Punk Wars, and [url=https://www.gog.com/game/the_sin_collector_repentless]The Sin Collector: Repentless – make sure to add them to your wishlist!

Made in Poland Sale is also a perfect time to dust off your knowledge on the Witcher lore with CD PROJEKT RED’s The Witcher series up to –90% off. If you prefer to dive into the dark, futuristic world of Night City instead, we’ve got you covered with Cyberpunk 2077 (-33%).

Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to learn interesting trivia about games from Polish developers, take advantage of great discounts, and discover new amazing titles!

Make sure to check out the Made in Poland Sale before it ends on November 15th, 2021 at 2 PM UTC.
The gernan voice over is beyond bad, it's not even charming, but the graphic style makes up for it tenfold.
Will get it at the end of this sale.
ConsulCaesar: Those hand-drawn (or hand-drawn-like) graphics look great. They exude personality and soul.
Glad to see someone else thinks so :)
Post edited November 08, 2021 by Breja
So... Galador is published by TopWare Interactive, which means they are still in touch with you.

Could you then explain why you still haven't added the latest DLC for Two Worlds II (Shattered Embrace)? Do you really enjoy selling incomplete products to your customers, GOG?
Ctrl-F:
War Mongrels...

Still not available. Sigh.
Insta-purchased Galador/Książę i Tchórz, though. A real gem of a game, heartily recommended - can't vouch for the English translation however, I'm eager to check out how faithful to the source material it is myself!

@ConsulCaesar:
I couldn't agree more. There are certain graphical styles which never age, a hand-drawn/cartoony one is a prime example of that. Toonstruck, The Curse of Monkey Island, Discworld 2 (to name just a few adventure titles) still look gorgeous, if you ask me.
How about Tajemnica statuetki?
ciemnogrodzianin: • $4.94 • -67% • Darkwood
fronzelneekburm: Easily my favorite game to come out in the past 5 years. Can't recommend highly enough!
Its on my wishlist. And will grab this before sale ends. Looks very very interesting :D
KasperHviid: Didn't those sales use to have your already owned games at the bottom?
Trooper1270: Yes. Though I am seeing some listings pages during the current sales show owned games, but not all listings.

Could be caused by the 'on going' background updates that GoG is doing to the sales and game listings pages ?.

Hopefully some sense can be made for the above ?, If not, apologies in advance... :D
Promo pages have games owned by you displayed in a separate section at the bottom (though that feature doesn't always work); partner pages never have done this. They used the latter type for this sale -- probably because they wanted to include demos and (non-preorderable) upcoming games, which I don't know if promo pages allow.
GOG.com: If you long for the 90’s classics, check out titles such as:

· Call of Juarez (-75%)
Was this supposed to be a joke about the '90s lasting through 2006 in Poland? ;D
I bought Galador - The Prince and the Coward. It is always good that they add more point and click adventures. :)
Trooper1270: Yes. Though I am seeing some listings pages during the current sales show owned games, but not all listings.

Could be caused by the 'on going' background updates that GoG is doing to the sales and game listings pages ?.

Hopefully some sense can be made for the above ?, If not, apologies in advance... :D
HunchBluntley: Promo pages have games owned by you displayed in a separate section at the bottom (though that feature doesn't always work); partner pages never have done this. They used the latter type for this sale -- probably because they wanted to include demos and (non-preorderable) upcoming games, which I don't know if promo pages allow.
Thanks for the detailed info. I wasn't paying too much attention to what type of sale's list pages I was viewing at the time I was comparing which were displaying owned games, and which were not, so didn't really know there was a difference. You learn something new... :)
Darvond: So how many of these games are going to have broad cultural references that get completely lost in translation, or humor that simply falls flat outside of their respective area? (Like how a lot of German humor apparently doesn't raise brows when translated to English.)
Orkhepaj: german humor , is there such a thing?:O i thought it is a myth
A horse walks into a bar. HAHAHA, schadenfreude.
Added:
• $7.49 • -50% • ELDERBORN
• $12.99 • -35% • Fury Unleashed
Flash offer ended, now:
• $5.99 • -80% • X-Morph: Defense Complete Edition
Good discover with Galador. Classic point and click graphic adventure following the Curse of Monkey Island traces. Charming Hand drawn art, maybe a bit amateurish compared with other examples from the era but well done graphics, well animated and with work and soul inside.

Also it is classic in the sense of difficulty, balancing between hard and medium difficulty and that is a very good thing for a real fan of the genre. The original polish dubbing is also a plus, very refeshing. Different.

And the best thing. I never played the game before, so experimenting a classic adventure like this years later fr the first time is a luxury. Good deal.

Just one question: Is the "Galador" name any supposed lost in tanslation internal joke in polish?
Gudadantza: ...
Thanks for your interesting opinion! I was curious how well this game may be enjoyed, if you're not from Poland. It's kind of classic here, perhaps one of the best point&clicks of that time made by Polish devs.

Galador is just a name (not even present in the game's original title). The story was written by Jacek Piekara, Polish fantasy author, and some of the characters are taken from his "Arivald from the Coast" book. But I doubt you're missing anything important by not-knowing the books. I guess some specific jokes may by impossible to translate, but it's always the case, I guess.