It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 90% off several nightmarish treats: Layers of Fear, Stories Untold, Downfall Redux, Realms of the Haunting, Pathologic Classic HD, and more!

Fear lives in the unknown, the unsettling, the darkness lurking within and around us. It can poison the mind and paralyze the body but it can also be exhilarating, almost cathartic in those moments where you -temporarily- break free of its clutches and survive to scream another day. The freshly released <span class="bold">Outlast 2</span> and the fast approaching <span class="bold">Little Nightmares</span> offer drastically different flavors of horror, so to celebrate their coming we've put together a large selection of diverse but undeniably effective Haunted Horrors, going for up to 90% off!

A teenage angst story with a supernatural twist, lovely art, smart dialogue, and lite puzzle-solving. That's Oxenfree, the unsettling adventure set in an abandoned island whose angry spirits won't let go. Unless you let them go.

Mortals are not meant to see what lies beneath The Last Door. It's a place of madness and despair, from whence ancient horrors slowly extend their tendrils to reach the most unfortunate or misguided of us. And yet, as long as the door remains closed, you can't help but wonder what it would be like to get juuuust a quick glance...

Hide from stalking nightmares and seek the exuberance that only overcoming your fears can provide in our terrific selection of Haunted Horrors, containing lingering experiences like Oxenfree, Layers of Fear, Sanitarium, Pathologic Classic HD, Fran Bow, and more!

The <span class="bold">Haunted Horrors Sale</span> will last until April 30, 10:00 PM UTC.
funny how I don't like horror games very much, yet I own more than a half of these games :D
silver52961: I'd really recommend Pathologic Classic HD!
I just started it this past weekend, but it is everything I wanted in a survival horror game so far.
I suspect a high percentage of people will not want to play this game because it is so unusual and flawed. It is definitely one of those games that critics like to say is "not for everyone".

I would suggest not just reading reviews but getting a feel for the game on YouTube before getting it.
I loved Sanitarium. Even if you don't like the game, the start menu has to be the coolest start menu in the history of gaming.It gave me chills.

Realms of the Haunting is such an underrated game. If you can get past that it is a DOS game that is quite dated, it's a really good game. Fifty-nine cents!
If you're in search of a great adventure game, buy STASIS; one of the greatest & most memorable games i've played and without a doubt, one of the best point & click games out there; superb atmosphere, great graphics-sound-soundtrack, greatly written story plus one of the most shocking moments i've ever experienced in a videogame.

The Brotherhood did a great job with this game and i can't recommend it enough -- if you're not convinced yet, take a look at this post.

aristotle61: I loved Sanitarium (...) Realms of the Haunting is such an underrated game.
I second both of them; great games.
Post edited April 25, 2017 by Vythonaut
Buy Realms of the Haunting now. One of the most original FPS games I've played. Great atmosphere, rich gameplay and the level design is clever and not linear. Oh and it has a plot. A good one, nothing stellar but still, there is a plot in a 90s FPS game.

Sanitarium and Stasis are also two games worth checking out. They are also not very hard if you aren't into point and click adventures, so don't hesitate much.

Last but not least, I can't recommend enough the Cat Lady. One of the best games I've played, indie or not. I love the art style and the game is highly original and it provides food for thought. I suggest playing it when you are in the mood for something heavy and more gloomy, it is a rather sad tale and touches some sensitive matters.
I have Downfall but haven;t played it, should I, or should I snag Redux and go strait to that?
Nice offers, GOG. Thanks! I love your Tuesday's sales!

I'd like to buy Outlast: Whistleblower here, but I've got the base game You-Know-Where. Here's the space for GOG Connect, maybe I'll wait a while... ;)
It's back! I caught this yesterday when it was mistakenly uploaded, but by the time I got around to looking at it it had mysteriously disappeared.
amrit9037: When you have been doing drugs during lunch break and forget what day it is.
Aka 'Delete this shit AKA: GOG Webteam is drunk Again'.
deleted
I so wanted to buy some of these games, but I just woke up from a nightmare and they all sound too scary now.
Weclock: I so wanted to buy some of these games, but I just woke up from a nightmare and they all sound too scary now.
Locker of Wecs, haven't seen you post in ages! Welcome back!
Clive Barker's Undying would have been a good fit for the sale: https://www.gog.com/game/clive_barkers_undying
Why no Linux version of Outlast 2? In the meantime, I'll buy Outlast 1 + Whistleblower.
Post edited April 25, 2017 by V4V
Snagged "Outlast" and it's DLC, "Waxworks" and "The Cat Lady" I have always been curious about "Cat Lady" but not Ten Dollars worth......
amcdermo: Clive Barker's Undying would have been a good fit for the sale: https://www.gog.com/game/clive_barkers_undying
There are a number of horror games that would have qualified.
Post edited April 25, 2017 by dudalb