It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wake up - get both of his terrific adventures 90% off!

<span class="bold">Alan Wake</span>'s desperate search for his missing wife and <span class="bold">Alan Wake's American Nightmare</span> quickly became two of our all time favorite horror stories. Now Alan needs to step away, perhaps curl up someplace nice with one of his hit books, until it's time for him to come back. Due to licensing issues with the game's music, on Monday 17:00 PM UTC the original Alan Wake will be removed from sale everywhere. American Nightmare is NOT affected by this in any way.
If you haven't tried his fascinating action/adventures yet, this is the perfect opportunity to catch up, because for the next 48 hours both games are 90% off!

So let us now point our flashlights skywards as an au revoir to our favorite author and hope that someday we'll meet again.

The 90% discount on both <span class="bold">Alan Wake</span> and <span class="bold">Alan Wake's American Nightmare</span> lasts until May 15th, 17:00 PM UTC.
Alan Wake will not be available for purchase after that time but all owners of the game will still have access to it as normal.
I am the first to comment. Thank you GOG! :)

EDIT: The button on the news page shows "Be the First to Comment" if there are no comments in the thread. That's why I wrote this. Was meant to be a little fun thing. Didn't think some would find it .. not a fun thing.
And the thank you to GOG is for the nice discount, not for allowing me to comment first. :p
Post edited May 13, 2017 by bhrigu
bhrigu: I am the first to comment. Thank you GOG! :)
Would you like a medal? Great price!
high rated
Farewell game! It is heavy to see a game set sail for pirate waters.
We will miss you Alan Wake!

Damn 24 hour gift limit. How am I supposed to buy multiple copies to give away?
Already own both, but they are indeed well worth picking up.
low rated
Any chance of getting this on GOG Connect?
I feel like this song from POTF (or Old Gods of Asgard, as they are known in the game) is somehow appropriate for the moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzsiE44Lz_w

Late Goodbye indeed :/

(And yes, I know it was first used in Max Payne 2, another Remedy game :V )
Post edited May 13, 2017 by The_Vityaz
I wish I could get them now.
Good bye Alan Wake.

EDIT: Thanks to generous gift by damp squib I can enjoy it!!!
Post edited May 13, 2017 by amrit9037
bhrigu: I am the first to comment. Thank you GOG! :)
darthspudius: Would you like a medal? Great price!
That's because the button on the news page says "Be the First to Comment" if there are no posts in the thread. :)

Yeah great price! Great incentive to get American Nightmare too!
high rated
dave1276: Any chance of getting this on GOG Connect?
I'm all for Connect, but surely 90% off is enough?
I mean I'd be happy if Connect gave you 90% off instead of 100% off.
high rated
dave1276: Any chance of getting this on GOG Connect?
None.
What a pity..

Thanks for posting this in the general discussion, though, instead of only posting in the game subforum.
I hope it returns soon!
Very good deal for franchise
Such a shame to see it go over something as trivial as a music license. If any of you are on the fence, it's well worth the time and asking price.