It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A fine selection of deals picked by Jesse Cox, up to -90%.

Jesse is love. Jesse is life. Jesse is massive discounts on games you will love for life. To celebrate the <span class="bold">CoxCon convention</span>, which is already underway, Jesse Cox picked for us <span class="bold">a selection of GOG games</span> he enjoys playing and streaming. Time-resistant classics, modern indie darlings, madcap delights - there's something here for everyone.
Just look at some of them:

Sure, she doesn't have the sunniest disposition among college girls her age, but what Kathy Rain lacks in manners she makes up for in grit, wit, and supernatural affinity. Which are the perfect qualities, when one needs to solve a decades-old mystery involving small-town secrets and sinister forces.

Why go on a predetermined journey, when you can build your own? Book your one-way ticket to Terraria and lose yourself in its sandbox exploration, fascinating encounters, bizarre constructions, and endless opportunities for adventure!

Want more? Darkest Dungeon, Hollow Knight, FTL, Dungeon Keeper 2, SUPERHOT, Oxenfree, Dragon Age: Origins and many others are also part of this special sale!

But <span class="bold">CoxCon</span> is not just about sweet deals and happy faces: Jesse's band of merry man (and women) have put together a cheeky <span class="bold">GWENT</span> tournament, as well as a Scare Games Squad Stream for you to watch. Catch the Jessiflora Tournament on Saturday, 4:30 PM UTC and stick around for some roaring scares, starting on the same day at 6:30 PM UTC.

The special <span class="bold">CoxCon Sale</span> will last until July 24, 3 PM UTC.
Does anyone else think it's a weird move when they have overlapping special sales with some of the same games in both?
Boilpoint: Does anyone else think it's a weird move when they have overlapping special sales with some of the same games in both?
They put sale inside sale.

EDIT: The banner on the homepage wrongly showing upto 85% off, while SW2013 is available at 90% discount.
Post edited July 21, 2017 by bhrigu
high rated
It's a mixed bag, but some of the deals are pretty good:

Best ever price:
Broken Age: The Complete Adventure (80% off)
Clustertruck (67% off)
Kathy Rain (75% off)
Outlast 2 (50% off)
Sunless Sea (70% off)

As always, more details here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fW_hBX_4Ldej4YDIpaSu1357CH3-o0rLUwnXWKLm_bE/edit?usp=sharing
This sale would be great even if it only featured FTL, Divinity: Original Sin, Dragon Age: Origins and Terraria. But it is awesome because look how many more games are in there for you to choose! ;)
Nice, another sale :)

Every new sale is welcome as long as it's not GOG's closing-down sale.
Shadow Warrior for 2,99? I guess that's the "no DRM" tax, since it's free on Humble right now
Laberbacke: Shadow Warrior for 2,99? I guess that's the "no DRM" tax, since it's free on Humble right now
The special edition is 44,99 on steam right now, so the "with drm" tax is higher.
Rubbin' another sale out I see.

Laberbacke: Shadow Warrior for 2,99? I guess that's the "no DRM" tax, since it's free on Humble right now
The question is which one they are putting up for free though. Shadow Warrior Classic has been free for a long while here too.
I got Outlast 2 out of this, so, thanks, GOG. I'm perfectly aware the game has been getting a whole lot of flack for a multitude of reasons, but I have been meaning to play it ever since it came out, since I loved the first one, and a 50% discount looked like a good time to pick it up.

I don't think I'll buy many more games on GOG until Ys Seven releases, I've been spending way too much money on video games as it is. Plus, I have Sundered pre-ordered, which releases on the 28th and should provide me with some decent hours of fun. I also still haven't finished Hollow Knight, River City Ransom: Underground or Kingsway, so there's that, too.

[EDIT] I don't even know who the guy choosing the games is, but I don't care. All I know is that he chose a lot of titles I really like (all of which I also already own but, still...), and some games I don't really care about. I guess it's a pretty varied, eclectic selection, and almost everyone could find something to their liking in there.
Post edited July 21, 2017 by groze
Painted_Doll: * checks wikipedia *
* removes The Witcher 3 from his wishlist *
What?!!
Mazixes: What?!!
Oh, you don't know? That's the latest Internet fad: checking Wikipedia, then removing something randomly from an online wishlist.
It's like an geeky, obsessive-compulsive teetotaler's version of a drinking game. Only even more pointless.
Mazixes: What?!!
Iirc Jesse was one of 3 YouTubers that voice acted a troll in a certain cave in Witcher 3. I guess he doesn't like Jesse so much he won't buy Witcher 3 cause of it?

Edit: That's the only reason i could think of for his comment.
Post edited July 22, 2017 by user deleted
Breja: Am I supposed to understand any of this?
Pheace: It's a poor mixture of two-way advertising and a lousy reason to have a sale xD
yup like a give a fig what some utuber plays and gets paid to endorse
What do you call a business meeting?

*shows himself out* =P
Post edited July 22, 2017 by mistermumbles
Don't know him/her, seems i own all i'd want anyway, the rest doesn't appeal, oh well.