It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

THQ FTW.

You're into RPGs, perhaps? Turn-based, action, or just plain EPIC RPGs? Maybe you'd rather go with strategy, adventure, or action-adventure. Doesn't matter, really, since THQ Nordic's catalog's got it all. In spades. Also discounts up to 90%. Another small sentence that compels you to pay attention. In today's THQ Nordic Special Sale.
Now some suggestions to get you started:

The obvious shall prevail: get your hands on the adventure hack’n’slash Darksiders series (up to -80%) and scout a scorched earth for any living soul to save.

In mood for some gentle revolutionary mayhem? The Red Faction series (-75%) has got your back. Dive again in the legendary Red Faction and Red Faction 2, or try out Red Faction: Armageddon, just released DRM-free on GOG.COM! Plus, Enjoy a 50% discount on Red Faction: Armageddon until October 25th, 1PM UTC.

As the spiritual successor to the celebrated Gothic series (-75%), ELEX (-67%) throws strong sci-fi elements, mutant creatures, and a diverse setting into the mix, updating the Piranha Bytes formula for a new era.

Just look at that artstyle. LOOK AT IT. Now back to this newspost. Now to the artstyle again. It's so hard to turn away. But apart from the rad visuals, Battle Chasers: Nightwar (-75%) combines punchy jRPG gameplay and a rich story for a lengthy adventure based on the acclaimed comic book series.

The THQ Nordic Special Sale ends on October 21st, 1PM UTC.
Spamming publisher sales this week are we ?

Hmm will buy Soul Harvest standalone expac since i heard really good things about this one, thanks.
Post edited October 18, 2019 by ChrisGamer300
high rated
THQ understands it. A big publisher sale combined with a new (GOG) release. Thanks!
Post edited October 18, 2019 by acute71
I hope Second Sight is soon to be rereleased here. This sale is top notch, thank you THQNordic and GOG ;). Cheers
Dear THQ Nordic representatives, could you please take some time and adjust the regional prices for the entire Gothic series?

We have been waiting for these changes for years.

Pretty please, THQ Nordic!
Post edited October 18, 2019 by OHMYGODJCABOMB
acute71: THQ understands it. A big publisher sale combined with a new (GOG) release. Thanks!
What’s the new release on this list? They all look like they have been here a long time?
low rated
GOG. Are you guys still using the GOG Connect?
nightcraw1er.488: What’s the new release on this list? They all look like they have been here a long time?
Isn't Red Faction: Armageddon new?
nightcraw1er.488: What’s the new release on this list? They all look like they have been here a long time?
acute71: Isn't Red Faction: Armageddon new?
I almost missed it.
acute71: Isn't Red Faction: Armageddon new?
I don’t know, I don’t see any release information for it (normally there is a forum thread). After reading the sale gumpf a few times, you are right, it is a new release. Blimey, good way to hide it GOG!

Anyways, Armageddon is far and away the worse red faction game, and I wouldn’t recommend it at any discount level - I have the dvd version from some time back and I vaguely remember playing it and not enjoying it at all. It’s not a red faction game, put it that way.
Cool! I've been waiting on Red Faction Armageddon! Not exactly a timeless classic but a perfectly enjoyable shooter. I honestly prefer the more linear nature of RFA compared to RF Guerilla.
At least there are a few companies that still release stuff around here. Would be nice to get ports of the Destroy All Humans series to PC eventually. Also why isn't Amalur here yet?

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/kingdoms_of_amalur_reckoning
EnforcerSunWoo: At least there are a few companies that still release stuff around here. Would be nice to get ports of the Destroy All Humans series to PC eventually. Also why isn't Amalur here yet?

Probably because EA retains publishing rights and THQ haven't bought them off them yet, original studio shuts down then the Rhode Island state gets hold of the IP then Nordic buys it and the EA fuckers still have the rights to publish it and honestly i don't think THQ Nordic is happy with that.
Post edited October 18, 2019 by ChrisGamer300
EnforcerSunWoo: At least there are a few companies that still release stuff around here. Would be nice to get ports of the Destroy All Humans series to PC eventually. Also why isn't Amalur here yet?

ChrisGamer300: Probably because EA retains publishing rights and THQ haven't bought them off them yet, original studio shuts down then the Rhode Island state gets hold of the IP then Nordic buys it and the EA fuckers still have the rights to publish it and honestly i don't think THQ Nordic is happy with that.
Yeah, just foundout that EA does indeed still have the publishing rights to the original. Doesn't seem too bright to buy the IP and not have the rights to publish the first game if the intention is to continue it as a series...
Post edited October 18, 2019 by EnforcerSunWoo
So is https://www.gog.com/game/red_faction_armageddon any good?

EDIT: so according to nightcraw1er it's not XD
Post edited October 18, 2019 by zlaywal