It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SO.
MANY.
LEGENDARY.

GAMES.

This Special Activision Blizzard Sale is all about celebrating the licenses that shaped the gamer inside you.

Let’s start strong, with games that made the Empire Building genre what it is today: The Caesar series (up to -40%), included Caesar III - voted ‘Best 1998 Managerial Simulation’ - and its spiritual successor Zeus + Poseidon (-50%).

Lock and loaded, tiger. All Solider of Fortune games on GOG.COM are available at -20%, or in a bundle at -50%. Track and stop terrorists, neutralise global threats, save the world. Some of the tech used in these modern-conflict FPS titles were so advanced at the time of their release that they still shine today. You ever seen a body split in 16 parts?

Get ahead of the spooky halloween times, with Phantasmagoria and Phantasmagoria 2 (-35% each), or Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption and Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines, each at -25% or together at -40%.

Some of darkest titles make for the brightest memories, and Blizzard titles are always beacons of light.

In Warcraft: Orcs and Humans, pick a side and raise an army of human or orcs capable of bringing ruin to your enemies. Warcraft II and its expansion take the battle to the high seas and introduces more of the races that make up the Alliance and the Horde. Warcraft: Orcs and Humans and Warcraft II Battle.net Edition, including both the original Tides of Darkness and the Beyond the Dark Portal expansion. Both titles are now discounted 15%.

Diablo, the legendary action/RPG that influenced an entire genre, is the other star of this sale. Become a Warrior, a Sorcerer or a Rogue, return to Tristram and journey to the source of evil. On GOG.COM, Diablo contains Hellfire, the legendary expansion that adds a Monk class, new weapons and items, new missions, locations, dungeons, and enemies. Diablo+Hellfire is also available at a 15% discount.

Buy Blizzard games together to shave their price even more, down to -20%.

Please note: the deeper discounts on Blizzard games, the Soldier of Fortune series et the Vampire: The Masquerade series will apply at checkout. If you already own one or several games from these series and want to complete your collection, the deeper discounts will also apply automatically at checkout.

Our Special Activision Blizzard Sale ends on September 30th, 1PM UTC.
Some more game recommendations:

7. King's Quest(series) - I only played and beat the 6th game & 8th game, but from what i've seen these are mostly pretty decent(if hard on newcomers to the genre) entries in the genre.

The 6th game has some very good music, animations, backgrounds, voices, and more. The 8th(while a bit unpopular for moving to 3d and becoming combat focused) was also somewhat decent and set a good mood in each of it's environments/areas, although the cutscenes(while good except for the ending one) were a tad short & some of the controls a bit hard to use.

I also played the remakes(fan made) for the first game and part of the second remake and loved them as well. I would recommend at least the 4-5-6 pack and the 7-8 pack for those less into typing or dated graphics who want a more detailed and well done set of entries into the franchise(games 4-5-6) or to try a niche entry into the franchise(game 8) & see how such a game plays out in disney style animation(game 7, which I haven't played yet).

8. Space Quest(series) - I have played most of the entries on the SQ collection on disc, and loved them all(Iirc I played until the start of 5 or 6). The first one has a point and click version so no typing is required there, but those who dislike such might not be as into the second entry which did not(afaik) get the remake treatment the first one received.

For those more into pointing and clicking the games after the second(and the first one's remake) are for you. For those into the old style of play the first game's original version and game two are your best bet. All in all, though, they are pretty decent for what you will be paying.

9. Vampire: The Masquerade Redemption - This game is a favorite of mine. I had hardware failure issues which led to me never finishing this as well, but I reached at least 1/3 into the game and loved every moment of it. You play a knight turned vampire who tries to hold onto his humanity and try to regain it if possible as you go through the ages. Definitely a good game once you get the mechanics down pat, and worth the price.

The music, cutscenes, the lore....all good. A must buy for fans of the genre and those into vampiric lore and games.

(I also hear Bloodlines is very good, albeit at a higher prices due to IP holder's asking such)

====================

Monicheti: Nice to see GoG adopting the practice of deceptive advertising, just like everyone else.
tfishell: "up to" -75%

Now I want GOG to remove "up to" so there's much more wailing and gnashing of teeth.
I would think they'd never be that dumb....making sure there is nothing that could lead to a lawsuit by customers in their hard copy is probably a high priority when writing these posts.

EDIT: They were THAT DUMB. The sale page doesn't say up to in the discount amount.
Post edited September 27, 2019 by GameRager
I know we are used to see deep sales across all shops, with 75% or 90% discounts to be expected and delivered. Getting 15% or 20% on Activision sales is not new, not here, not on Steam or anywhere else. Their discounts often reach 50% at most with a few exceptions.
Calling this a "sale" is a joke and I'll wait for a better discount (in 10 years or so, heh).
Come on, Activision, why not release MechWarrior 1 here?
GameRager: As others said you need to put the individual WC 1 and 2 games in the basket with Diablo. The WC 1/2 bundle doesn't get the same discount as it likely has a slight discount already over buying the two games seperately. Hope this helps.
Indeed, if I put Diablo+Hellfire, WC1 and WC2 in the basket, I get the promised 20% off (18.77 euros).
But if I put Diablo+Hellfire and the WC bundle, I get only the standard discounts (19.88 euros).
Is this working as intended? So, its not a bug on GOG's part?

Cheers!
Post edited September 28, 2019 by Cymepa
ADD SOUNTRACKS, damnit! Warcraft 1 has one, but 2 which is even better, doesn't! Same goes for Diablo! Even if paid for and extras at that, those pieces are MANDATORY!
Post edited September 28, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
blotunga: Why are Activision discounts so bad lately?
idbeholdME: Activision discounts have been hard stuck at the same prices since I remember. It is extremely rare to see a game get a bigger than usual discount.
Even Activision used to have higher discounts on their sales, between 67% and 80% for most of their games, not the mediocre 20% to 40% they have for a lot of their games now.
GameRager: As others said you need to put the individual WC 1 and 2 games in the basket with Diablo. The WC 1/2 bundle doesn't get the same discount as it likely has a slight discount already over buying the two games seperately. Hope this helps.
Cymepa: Indeed, if I put Diablo+Hellfire, WC1 and WC2 in the basket, I get the promised 20% off (18.77 euros).
But if I put Diablo+Hellfire and the WC bundle, I get only the standard discounts (19.88 euros).
Is this working as intended? So, its not a bug on GOG's part?

Cheers!
Yup, that is not a bug. The bundle gets a slight discount over buying WC 1/2 individually already, so they don't give full discount unless you buy the games individually along with Diablo.

Have fun regardless of what you decide to buy or do. :)

==========
Wurzelkraft: I know we are used to see deep sales across all shops, with 75% or 90% discounts to be expected and delivered. Getting 15% or 20% on Activision sales is not new, not here, not on Steam or anywhere else. Their discounts often reach 50% at most with a few exceptions.
Calling this a "sale" is a joke and I'll wait for a better discount (in 10 years or so, heh).
To those like me on a budget it's better than nothing, to be fair, and steam and etc can afford to undercut others by offering such high discounts.

==========
idbeholdME: Activision discounts have been hard stuck at the same prices since I remember. It is extremely rare to see a game get a bigger than usual discount.
eiii: Even Activision used to have higher discounts on their sales, between 67% and 80% for most of their games, not the mediocre 20% to 40% they have for a lot of their games now.
Not to rag on anyone much, but why didn't anyone who wanted those games buy when the sales were better? I think it's because they wanted an even better deal and didn't take advantage of the deals on offer while they could. This is why I think if one has money and wants game, and they see a game they want for 65% or more off they should get it and not wait for much better as such may never come.

==========
KiNgBrAdLeY7: ADD SOUNTRACKS, damnit! Warcraft 1 has one, but 2 which is even better, doesn't! Same goes for Diablo! Even if paid for and extras at that, those pieces are MANDATORY!
GOG only provides extras they can dig up or the rights holders give them, so if they cannot get such they cannot offer such. Some users have given GOG their manuals/etc to scan and put on gog in the past, though.
Post edited September 28, 2019 by GameRager
Another discount disappointment post from me. -10\-13% and seems only one game -75. All special sales looks like this. Diablo already discounted more tham 13%...
GameRager: GOG only provides extras they can dig up or the rights holders give them, so if they cannot get such they cannot offer such. Some users have given GOG their manuals/etc to scan and put on gog in the past, though.
What stops them from selling the soundtrack, much like they sell the game? They can cut an agreement with Activision-Blizzard, much like they cut one for the main game! I wouldn't say no at paying, in order to enjoy a FLAC Warcraft 2 OST, ar a 15th anniversary Diablo one, legally purchased!!!
Post edited September 28, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
GameRager: GOG only provides extras they can dig up or the rights holders give them, so if they cannot get such they cannot offer such. Some users have given GOG their manuals/etc to scan and put on gog in the past, though.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: What stops them from selling the soundtrack, much like they sell the game? They can cut an agreement with Activision-Blizzard, much like they cut one for the main game! I wouldn't say no at paying, in order to enjoy a FLAC Warcraft 2 OST, ar a 15th anniversary Diablo one, legally purchased!!!
Some soundtracks would be something I would want as well, but it depends on if they or someone else has the files in that level of quality for GOG to host and sell. Some devs have even lost files over the years for various reasons, including master files for some game versions. And some other soundtracks might have the rights split up among the composers/creators and the rights holders to the games they are in, requiring all parties to agree to the sale of such to bring such soundtracks here.
Post edited September 28, 2019 by GameRager
The discount for Spycraft: The Great Game has been increased from 35% to 75%.
Still hoping Diablo 2 LOD gets on Gog soon
darko84: Still hoping Diablo 2 LOD gets on Gog soon
Me too. Thousands of other people, also. May it come.