It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Although they come from a small village, these two are known all over the world. Asterix and Obelix – the most beloved and iconic duo of Gaulish warriors! They are brave, they are funny, they conquered our hearts a long time ago with their amazing adventures. And, what’s most important for us gaming enthusiasts – they are the main characters of awesome action adventure titles!

To show our love for those games and their heroes, we’ve prepared a Special Sale containing Asterix & Obelix titles with discounts up to -85% which last until February 11th, 11 PM UTC! And to make things even better, Asterix & Obelix XXL Collection is now also available on GOG.

Within the sale you’ll find:
Asterix & Obelix XXL: Romastered (-75%)
Asterix & Obelix XXL 2 (-85%)
Asterix & Obelix XXL 3 - The Crystal Menhir (-85%)
Asterix & Obelix XXXL: The Ram From Hibernia (-30%)
Asterix & Obelix: Slap them All! (-60%)

All of them offer you huge amounts of fun with their 3D and 2D depictions of Gaulish warriors’ adventures and their beat ‘em up, action adventure and platformer gameplay (depending on the title)!

And if you want to grab all the parts of the XXL trilogy together, that’s where the Asterix & Obelix XXL Collection comes in! It contains XXL: Romastered, XXL 2 and XXL 3 - The Crystal Menhir.

What are you waiting for, check all of the discounted titles HERE and embark on your favorite adventure! But please remember not to give Obelix the magic potion, he already had enough.
Beim Teutates!
Man, I used to go to my elementary school's library at the break and read Asterix & Obelix, and other Franco-Belgium comics.

As much as I loved to try the games, $76.47 for Asterix & Obelix XXL Collection is too much for me XD
Swedrami: Beim Teutates!
...die spinnen, die Microids.
high rated
Wait, what? I can grab the games separately for about 17 bucks or get the super awesome collection which contains all three for 77 bucks? Gee, I wonder what will people choose.

I assume there is a discount missing, because if not, what the hell are they thinking?
Post edited February 03, 2023 by idbeholdME
I think someone forgot to apply a discount to the collection.
Post edited February 03, 2023 by MegisED
high rated
• $4.49 • -85% • Asterix and Obelix XXL 2
• $4.49 • -85% • Asterix and Obelix XXL 3 - The Crystal Menhir
• $7.49 • -75% • Asterix and Obelix XXL : Romastered
• $9.99 • -60% • Asterix and Obelix: Slap them All!
• $20.99 • -30% • Asterix and Obelix XXXL: The Ram From Hibernia
uhh, why isn't there a discount on the collection?
high rated
For $73, I'd want a big box, personally signed by Goscinny and Uderzo (and yes, I know this would involve necromancy).

Guessing (as with other users) that someone forgot to discount
Picked up Asterix & Obelix XXL 2 and Asterix & Obelix XXL 3 - The Crystal Menhir.
"Slap 'em all" is $9.99 but 11,99 Euros ... no way that I will ever support such a ridiculous amount of regional pricing.

Actual exchange rate:

1 Euro equals 1,08 United States Dollar

So I guess this is just a slap in my face and I will not reward it.
MarkoH01: "Slap 'em all" is $9.99 but 11,99 Euros ...´

Actual exchange rate:

Yeah, but was that also the exchange rate when they put the sale online?
(mind you - I'm not saying it wasn't...I don't know if it was or not, but it might be a possible explanantion)

Edit: btw (attachment)
Attachments:
btw.jpg (88 Kb)
Post edited February 04, 2023 by BreOl72
MarkoH01: "Slap 'em all" is $9.99 but 11,99 Euros ... no way that I will ever support such a ridiculous amount of regional pricing.

Actual exchange rate:

So I guess this is just a slap in my face and I will not reward it.
If you haven't already, you should consider creating a thread of devs, pubs, and games you consider the best / most worth rewarding on GOG (up-to-date on patches, decent feature parity for important features, good pricing).
MarkoH01: "Slap 'em all" is $9.99 but 11,99 Euros ...´

Actual exchange rate:

BreOl72: Yeah, but was that also the exchange rate when they put the sale online?
(mind you - I'm not saying it wasn't...I don't know if it was or not, but it might be a possible explanantion)

Edit: btw (attachment)
Is there a reason for the screenshots? They just show what I said - that the game is too expensive because of regional pricing.
MarkoH01: Is there a reason for the screenshots?
MarkoH01: "Slap 'em all" is $9.99 but 11,99 Euros
The screenshot(s) clearly show the price(s) at $12,08 and €11,99
That's all.